Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: DeSales @ Newport Central Catholic 2A 11/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Second round playoff action.
DeSales by 20
DeSales 42
Newport Central Catholic 14
Hopefully Desales will finally be at full strength. They have been dealing with injuries since before the CAL game. They have had the past few weeks to heal up. Still with the weather it could be a close game. But I know DeSales want their shot at a re-match with CAL.
Isn't #4 Desales Rb out for this game due to injury last week against Newport? Either way I will say NewCath 28-Desales 14.. NewCath is fully healthy. First time since week 1. It's going to be cold with rain and snow up north from what I been reading. Mostly rain.
I think Desales wins this game but if all are not healthy may be close.
New Caths last game in 2A
E's Army Wrote:New Caths last game in 2A

Sounds good! But do not be shocked if NewCath is victorious. Desales is good. But your judging NewCath's record and they have been hurt with injuries all season. They are fully healthy and looked very good against Beechwood. This game will be good.
Nkyfootballguy Wrote:Sounds good! But do not be shocked if NewCath is victorious. Desales is good. But your judging NewCath's record and they have been hurt with injuries all season. They are fully healthy and looked very good against Beechwood. This game will be good.

New Cath has improved, but looked very good against Beechwood? Beechwood played about as bad as they can play and still won by a couple TDs. I hope NCC wins, because I will pull for the NKY team, but this will be a tall task.