Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John Hardin @ Taylor County 11/9/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
John Hardin with a record of (8-3) visits Taylor County with a record of (10-1). Predictions?
So far I think John Hardin has played a much tougher schedule and from watching film on them they have too much speed on defense for Taylor. If I recall it's been a long time since Taylor County has played on the third weekend and I'm afraid they won't be ready for the big game this time.
I'll take John Hardin with a huge day through the air from Justin Russell with a score of 42-14.
John Hardin barely beat Mercer Co earlier this year which gives me an idea of their ability.

Taylor Co - 35
John Hardin - 20
FoSho Wrote:John Hardin barely beat Mercer Co earlier this year which gives me an idea of their ability.

Taylor Co - 35
John Hardin - 20

LOL so ridiculous. Taylor came from behind to barely beat Mercer in the 2nd half also. This should be a good close game and could definitley go either way. A blow out either way would surprise me.
UK1 Wrote:LOL so ridiculous. Taylor came from behind to barely beat Mercer in the 2nd half also. This should be a good close game and could definitley go either way. A blow out either way would surprise me.

Mercer is terrible and you know it.
FoSho Wrote:Mercer is terrible and you know it.

Man i feel sorry for you. You are really pathetic and have no life. Please go start a nerd fight somewhere else. JH and Taylor fans please ignore this guy. He knows nothing about either one of your teams. He just has nothing better to do.
I know Taylor Co well and John Hardin a little.

I know Mercer Co quite well.
So let me get this straight.

You can come on one of our threads and post about our team/kids but I can't give my thoughts on this thread?

Is your name UK1 or is it UKfan22?!?! Or both? 🤔
Taylor County by 3
John Hardin in for a dog fight :poker face:

John Hardin 28
Taylor County 20