Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shagari Enters NBA Draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Former UK player Shagari Alleyne has entered his name in the 2007 NBA draft.

Any takers on what round he'll go? Lol.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2007/...page=InOut
Round 0 Smile
Haha, yeah I agree.
yeah, he'll go the same round I'M projected to be taken
LOL, good one TH32!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah, he'll go the same round I'M projected to be taken

lol, any of us would have a better chance of making it than he would.
what school did he play at this year?
He wont get drafted but some team will pick him up just because his size
cig107 Wrote:what school did he play at this year?

He transferred to Manhattan but had to sit out last year because of the NCAA transfer rules. He hasn't played since 2005-2006 at UK.
good luck to him but i don"t see it.
He couldnt play against college centers so why does he think he could play against Shaq,Yao, or Tim Duncan any better?
hahahahahahahahahaha yeah right. go home shagarri
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:He couldnt play against college centers so why does he think he could play against Shaq,Yao, or Tim Duncan any better?
I agree with Shaq and Duncan but hell I could play with Yao
Tubby Hater Wrote:I agree with Shaq and Duncan but hell I could play with Yao
You more than likely could since you probably haven't played since high school.
This is a joke right?
Tubby Hater Wrote:I agree with Shaq and Duncan but hell I could play with Yao
if you can play one season in the NBA and over 20 points a game, then I will agree with the Yao statement lol
Guys I was just saying Yao sucks and he is the most overrated player in the NBA in many years.
he dont suck. maybe he dont play up to his potential givin his size, but how are you gonna say he sucks.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Former UK player Shagari Alleyne has entered his name in the 2007 NBA draft.

Any takers on what round he'll go? Lol.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2007/...page=InOut

Alleyne wont get drafted period. he can barely make it up the court let along dunk. If he somehow manages it will be very late.
A NBA draft website has him going in the second round next year. I think that is totally crazy!
If he get's drafted, it's because NBA GM's are alot like Tubby Smith, they like to draft 7' prospects only to be disappointed!
This has to be a joke!
Next you'll hear Orbzut has declared oh and you can't forget Saul
Hawksfan Wrote:If he get's drafted, it's because NBA GM's are alot like Tubby Smith, they like to draft 7' prospects only to be disappointed!

Exactly. Anyone who ever watched a UK game could see that the boy couldn't even run up and down the court.
Ne body know any stats from manhatten. hopefully better than at UK, couldn't get any worse though.
From ESPN's player card it said that during the entire 2006-07 season Shagari didn't play in a single game.
It is a shame that just because of your size you are automatically regarded as having talent. Certainly not the chase with Shagari.