Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge Basketball 2007-2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everyone think the Warriors can do next season? Maybe a third district championship?
Not very likely at all. They are in a very good district with two of the region favorites.
alfus21 Wrote:Not very likely at all. They are in a very good district with two of the region favorites.

Got to agree with Alfus here, I don't see much of a chance for ER to win district next year. For that to happen, they would have to upset two of the region's best teams to do it.

Not a knock on ER, they may have a pretty good team next year, but anybody else in the region, except Paintsville, would be hard-pressed to win a district with both Valley and Pikeville in it.
I think East Ridge will be better this coming season than they have been the last few years, but I also agree with everyone else so far as in they wont win district.
Yeah I have to agree..all the ball players are working to get better and I think they will be in the district championship next year but I think valley will beat them. I think it was good for them to lose the seniors they lost because from what I heard they were a little detrimental to the team. I also heard Mark Bartley wouldn't be playing next year...He is there best returning player.
cig107 Wrote:Yeah I have to agree..all the ball players are working to get better and I think they will be in the district championship next year but I think valley will beat them. I think it was good for them to lose the seniors they lost because from what I heard they were a little detrimental to the team. I also heard Mark Bartley wouldn't be playing next year...He is there best returning player.

Granted, East Ridge may be improved next year, but they will not beat either Valley or Pikeville in the district. Sucks to be in the 59th right now...
warriorpride Wrote:What does everyone think the Warriors can do next season? Maybe a third district championship?

maybe a losing season:igiveup: