Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 15 Allen Central 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like another strong outing by LC. Also looks like a quick outing. Congrats LC.
This game went the full seven. LC was up 11-0 in the 5th, but AC scored on a 2-RBI double by Logan Crowder (I believe.) If this AC team had any pitching other than Little, they would be alright. That is the only weakness I saw last night for the few inningsI was there. Congrats, LC. You all have a very solid club.
You are right about the pitching StrikeoutKing. AC has struggled at the mound most of the season.

AC's current pitchers include:
Scott Little (Jr)
Alex Hammonds (Jr)
Josh Prater (So)
Logan Crowder (Fr)
Chad Nelson (Fr)
Chris Stumbo (Fr)
Hunter Crowder (Fr)- Don't think he has pitched since he made the move from 3rd to Catcher.
Seniors Conley and Bryant have seen very limited time on the mound this season. Maybe 2-3 innings each.

AC's
You are right about the pitching StrikeoutKing. AC has struggled at the mound most of the season.

AC's current pitchers include:
Scott Little (Jr)
Alex Hammonds (Jr)
Josh Prater (So)
Logan Crowder (Fr)
Chad Nelson (Fr)
Chris Stumbo (Fr)
Hunter Crowder (Fr)- Don't think he has pitched since he made the move from 3rd to Catcher.
Seniors Conley and Bryant have seen very limited time on the mound this season. Maybe 2-3 innings each.
So by reading your guys' statement it tells me that after next season it may get real ugly when Little is gone
Tubby Hater Wrote:So by reading your guys' statement it tells me that after next season it may get real ugly when Little is gone
That's hard to say, TH. Little was the only player, other than Prater who was a freshman last year, who saw significant time on the mound last season. Now, all of these guys are seeing valuable time on the mound. This is their first taste of pitching at the varsity level, so of course it'll be rough. I don't think it will be as bad next year, but it will be somewhat better. This team is still learning and meshing together. Little is a big part of the pitching staff this year, but these other kids will have more experience and confidence next year.
Tubby Hater Wrote:So by reading your guys' statement it tells me that after next season it may get real ugly when Little is gone

Little is only a junior
-STATS- Wrote:Little is only a junior
Yes Little is a junior and after next season they will miss him a lot
Tubby Hater Wrote:Yes Little is a junior and after next season they will miss him a lot

Any team in the mountains and possibly the state would miss a pitcher with the skills of Scott Little. He has been dominant this season. Nonetheless, with these freshman pitchers getting better and better every time out, this team could be very good next season. Logan Crowder has been pitching great the last time I saw him. Josh Prater has picked up a couple of wins this past week and has struck out like 20 some hitters. If Hammonds develops his curve and works ahead in the count, they will have a pretty solid rotation next season. Also, freshman Chris Stumbo and Chad Nelson have seen quality time on the hill. I look for this club to be very good next year, and to finish this year strong.