Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Hazard @ 1A Williamsburg 11/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Williamsburg 8-2
Hazard 7-3
I think Williamsburg matches well with Hazard. Good speed on both sides. Hazard has the edge in size. With that being said 38-32 Williamsburg.
Williamsburg to me can they stop Hazard running game if they can slow it down on some positions they might win but if not Hazard will win. I am picking Hazard 35 to 28
Williamsburg been under the radar all year. Tough schedule with 1A and 2A schools should pay off this Friday night in a high scoring game. But hazard is hazard :HitWall:

Williamsburg 49
Hazard 42

Go Williamsburg :Cheerlead
Hazard 42
Wburg 20
40-21 Hazard

Different year, same final 4 in the East.
Hazard 38
Williamsburg 21
I think Williamsburg CAN beat Hazard. I think they are better than alot are giving them credit for. I think Williamsburg can score and seem to be pretty balanced. But I still gotta go with Hazard in this one. I think Hazard will control the LOS and have the ability to control the tempo and have enough Atheletes to keep up with Willoamsburgs speed at WR. Hazard has given up some points this year though and I dont think that their defense is quite what it has been in the past. I'm going to go with Hazard in a close one.

Hazard 34
Williamsburg 27
My football knowledge says Hazard wins but my gut is saying Williamsburg pulls the upset.
Can someone tell us about Hazard and Harlan? I’m curious if that score wasn’t nearly as close as it ended up being?
fridaynightfights Wrote:Can someone tell us about Hazard and Harlan? I’m curious if that score wasn’t nearly as close as it ended up being?

It was 51-14 when the running clock started sometime in the early 3rd. Hazard the the JV in after that.
Hazard line to much for the burg Hazard by 14
TongueoliceLig Upset Alert TongueoliceLig Williamsburg TongueoliceLig
Williamsburg 33
Hazard 27

Go Jackets!
Williamsburg wins this game! As long as they will give the little QB time he will pick Hazard apart!
Hazard 40
Williamsburg 28
Williamsburg 28 Hazard 20
Is Hazard 100% healthy for this one? They had a couple kids banged up, are they back for this game or were the injuries serious
I dont think theres a team in the first 3 classes that has been hit harder by the injury bug than Hazard over the last 5 years.
Williamsburg 28-21
Williamsburg at home 35-28. Hazard is not the world beaters of years past. The East is a five horse race and they are all relatively close, home field will decide most of em.
Hazard by 14
Unless the game with Whitley was a fluke, Williamsburg wins by a couple scores.
H - 35
w - 7
Common Opponents
Somerset - Hazard Lost 24-10 on the Road, Williamsburg Lost 34-7 on the Road (Slight Advantage Hazard)
Leslie County - Hazard Won 41-7 at Home, Williamsburg Won 40-30 at Home (Advantage Hazard)
Paintsville - Hazard Lost 38-37 at Home, Williamsburg Lost 19-13 at Home (Slight Advantage Hazard)
Harlan - Hazard Won 51-34 at Home, Williamsburg Won 41-14 at Home (Advantage Williamsburg)
If Hazard is healthy they win comfortably. 90% of Williamsburg plays are a Ponder run or pass.
One of the harder games to predict and I think it will be a close game with Williamsburg eeking out the win.
jetpilot Wrote:If Hazard is healthy they win comfortably. 90% of Williamsburg plays are a Ponder run or pass.

That's true, but can Hazard slow the passing game down?
I think Hazard wins it.
I watched the Lynn Camp and Williamsburg game and Williamsburg recovered 4 or 5 onside kicks which gave them that many more possessions and they took advantage of them. True Lynn Camp didn’t stop Williamsburg but they didn’t stop Lynn Camp’s running game either. I don’t think Hazard will give them the onside kicks and Williamsburg won’t shut down Hazard’s running game so that’s why I think Hazard wins. But good luck to both and hope for an injury free game for both but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Pages: 1 2