Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 39 Bracken County 6 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Tigers get the win and move on to round two.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Final. Tigers get the win and move on to round two.

Once again....Bracken Co is all satire and no sand. 😂😂😂
i guess the officials completely screwed bracken in this one. thats a long 2hr and 39 min bus ride.

in all kidding aside hope the injury bug didn't hit either club
Congrats to Tigers
Congrats to the Tigers
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Once again....Bracken Co is all satire and no sand. 😂😂😂

Expo markers half off today at Dollar General in Brooksvile.
Tigers chill Polar Bears.
Well. I finally made it home. I had ridden an Uber down from Brooksville to Paintsville, hoping to hitch a ride on the party bus back home...

But wouldn’t you know. The KHSAA with their looking the other way at ‘crootin and their sticking it to Coach B, of the highest order, not to mention, the sign out front that said “players and coaches only on the locker room door, really stifled my night. So i had to sleep it off in the parking lot, then hitchhike home.

I think Brausch is the best coach in football. But it’s impossible to win 16-11. I’m wondering if Chirico had some of those stripes in his pocket? That’s the only explanation. That, and how many of his players were born and raised in Paintsville?? I wonder...

There is no sale on Expo markers though. They’re all transferred to my man Hinson and Elsbernd.

I plan on making multiple trips to Sweet 16’s this spring!!