Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs Garrard score update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
34-0 Pirates at the half. Going as expected.
Bad news. Already had one starting LB out due to injury and now we just lost the other one. Mounts is now out.
Pirates return 2nd half kickoff for the TD. Running clock, 41-0.
Tick toc
So much for Belfry struggling in this one
#55PirateFan Wrote:Bad news. Already had one starting LB out due to injury and now we just lost the other one. Mounts is now out.

Damn man. Hate to hear that. Hopefully it’s minor. Praying it is.

Game wise, I didn’t tbink Garrard had the athletes or was disciplined enough to hang with the pirates. Here’s to the rest of the game being injury free
Hound05 Wrote:Damn man. Hate to hear that. Hopefully it’s minor. Praying it is.

Game wise, I didn’t tbink Garrard had the athletes or was disciplined enough to hang with the pirates. Here’s to the rest of the game being injury free

It didnt look good brother.
Final: Belfry 41 Garrard 0.
#55PirateFan Wrote:It didnt look good brother.

Well that just sucks. Nothing I can say will make it any better. Hopefully it just looked bad. Sometimes the worst looking ones end up being the least damaging and vice versa. Hope thats the case.

I wonder if all this rain we’ve had this year especially on FRIDAYS is what causing this. It’s rampant in EKY. Worse than most years anyways. Good luck to the kid and you guys going forward
Hound05 Wrote:Well that just sucks. Nothing I can say will make it any better. Hopefully it just looked bad. Sometimes the worst looking ones end up being the least damaging and vice versa. Hope thats the case.

I wonder if all this rain we’ve had this year especially on FRIDAYS is what causing this. It’s rampant in EKY. Worse than most years anyways. Good luck to the kid and you guys going forward

Thanks my friend. Good luck to you guys as well.

Brother I don't know what's causing all these injuries but I wish it would go the hell away!
I told ya Belfry would take Garrard to the woodshed.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I told ya Belfry would take Garrard to the woodshed.

We actually played Belfry football tonight. Next week we'll see just how good we really are, I believe.