Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will the rain cause pain in round 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts, its going to be wet, how will that impact round 1 games.
Not at Mayfield
Up until about 2:00 today there was no rain forecast......now all the sudden, we need an ark?!?! What gives?
I haven’t seen winds like we had down here in a while. Rain wasn’t too bad but I tbink it’s supposed to be worse tomorrow. As long as we don’t have that wind again I’m fine with it. Northern and central Ky are supposed to get it worse though. In 3A I don’t tbink it really effects belfry, Boyle, or Corbin. Casey doesn’t have their starting QB so this could make their pass game even harder to get going. It might slow bells QB down a little, but he’ll still take them to the house. If lex cath were playing someone a tad bit better it might have them a little nervous but they’ll be ok tomorrow. The rest, I dunno.
FoSho Wrote:Up until about 2:00 today there was no rain forecast......now all the sudden, we need an ark?!?! What gives?

Northern front moving down with rain, and a south west front moving up with moisture as well. = a soggy Friday
Rains every Friday this year
football fan42 Wrote:Rains every Friday this year

I know a majority of our games have. Hell its about to the point a dry field will be a disadvantage to us haha
Hound05 Wrote:I know a majority of our games have. Hell its about to the point a dry field will be a disadvantage to us haha

Know exactly what you mean brother! Its rained ALOT on us here in Eastern Kentucky as well.
Gains are not very competitive first round. Should make no difference