Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Pulaski County 11/02
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Maroons by 20
Let's go Whitley!!!
Pulling for Chappell
E's Army Wrote:Maroons by 20

no.
Colonels 20-14
pjdoug Wrote:Colonels 20-14

Look out everybody. Dougie is back in the house.
Westside Wrote:Look out everybody. Dougie is back in the house.

:Thumbs:
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:CheerleadConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Pulaski 35
Whitley 14
Should have predicted Colonels to lose by 1 on a last play of the game safety. That is the way their season has gone. If it wasn't for bad luck they would have no luck at all.
Colonels 21-20
42-7 Pulaski. Whitley won’t be able to able to stop the passing game.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:42-7 Pulaski. Whitley won’t be able to able to stop the passing game.

Whitley and PC wont be close.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:42-7 Pulaski. Whitley won’t be able to able to stop the passing game.

They did in August. :Cheerlead
Maybe Whitley will get a break or two, been a rough season for these kids.
Pulaski is the better team
I'm expecting Wiley Cain to be passing all over the yard, all night long in this one. Should be a big night for him.

Pulaski - 42

Whitley - 14
Pulaski County 49
Whitley County 14
Possible running clock
pjdoug Wrote::Thumbs:

Glad to see you back PJ:rockon:
Pulling for the colonels:flame:
Rainingthrees Wrote:They did in August. :Cheerlead
Maybe Whitley will get a break or two, been a rough season for these kids.

Pulaski has progressively gotten better as the season has went on.. don’t know if you can say the sane about Whitley. I wish the kids the best of luck though
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Pulaski has progressively gotten better as the season has went on.. don’t know if you can say the sane about Whitley. I wish the kids the best of luck though

Pulaski has gotten better. Or at least what I’ve seen since we played them. You’re right Whitley hasn’t progressed that much. But I still don’t tbink Pulaski is the kind of team that will run Whitley off the field. I see it being a pretty tight game.
I’m for the Whitley and coach, but afraid you can’t factor in a scrimmage. Neither team prepares for a darn scrimmage. Ask Dud at Bell, he has 6 scrimmages and doesn’t prepare for them.
We will see who has the best game plan.
Pulaski will Benin region finals
E's Army Wrote:Should have predicted Colonels to lose by 1 on a last play of the game safety. That is the way their season has gone. If it wasn't for bad luck they would have no luck at all.

You described me Smile
BobcatForever Wrote:Pulling for the colonels:flame:

Roll Colonels!
2face Wrote:Pulaski will Benin region finals

It’s very possible. They’ve turned it on the last month into a dangerous team. But Whitley is also a dangerous team. They have enough talent, to make a game out of it. They also don’t really have much to lose which is a double edged sword. Nothing really to lose and no pressure but it might also hurt confidence and heart or intensity
Best of luck to the Whitley County Colonels and Coach Chappell. Pulaski is a great football team but I think Whitley can hang with them if their defense comes ready to play.
I bet Whitley is held to 7 or less
Pages: 1 2 3