Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (3) Perry Central @ (2) Southwestern | 5A First Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What ya think?
Southwestern won’t have any problem with this one. Shame pcc choked to even be in this position. southwestern 45 7
Warriors by 20
I think Perry comes to the Reservation a little more prepared this year. Not sure Perry can pull it off but I think they can make it respectable.
Southwestern - 42
Perry Central - 14
Southwestern 55
Perry County Central 13
If Perry wants to win this game they have to pull out all the stops. The must gamble a little bit. If they get the MO swinging their way they need to try to keep it in there favor.

The game with Harlan County, the bears jumped out to a 12-0 lead. The Commodores put a drive together and score making it 12-7 and they also got a penalty on that allowed them to kickoff from the 45. Perry should of attempted an onside kick to try to keep the momentum in there favor. By doing so they would of had a chance to recover the ball and get it back in good field position. It was only about a 15 yard gamble. After that Harlan County I think took it the distance to score. I don’t think they Commodores really recovered after that.
I'm pulling for Perry Central.
I'm pulling for Southwestern.
Warriors 54-6
Warriors will win it 40-13.
Warriors are on the warpath after getting embarrassed back to back weeks. Long night for the Dores. Maroon is waiting.
How were they embarrassed?
will perry bring back canady if they get blistered?
Tailback44 Wrote:will perry bring back canady if they get blistered?

He's won 8 games and tied the school's regular season win record. He's overseen a weight program that has produced the strongest players in program history, he's starting a middle school wrestling team to help feed the physicality of the football program ala Johnson Central. Heck yes he will be back. It doesn't matter what happens this Friday.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:He's won 8 games and tied the school's regular season win record. He's overseen a weight program that has produced the strongest players in program history, he's starting a middle school wrestling team to help feed the physicality of the football program ala Johnson Central. Heck yes he will be back. It doesn't matter what happens this Friday.

good points. but i was told back in sept at the breathitt perry game they never wanted him. Just asking. perry needs that type of coach but i would still be bitter over the haddix deal :biglmao:
sw is good and perry is close but I cnt see an upset here
SW in a walk!
Perry had there chance not to be in this position and could not do it. I think Perry will play a decent first half and then the wheels come off Souhwestern 54 Perry 15
Tailback44 Wrote:good points. but i was told back in sept at the breathitt perry game they never wanted him. Just asking. perry needs that type of coach but i would still be bitter over the haddix deal :biglmao:

The kids, the community and the administration are all behind Coach Canady.

Anyone that told you he wasn't wanted either didn't know what they were talking about or wanted to start something Smile
Sw 48 pcc 13
It will start to show on all teams tonight when you play a soft (weak) schedule. To many folks get false reads on records and have beaten No One.
SW big!