Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Holmes @ Ashland 11-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts? Tick Tock?
Ashland wins big
Ashland by 32.
Will "The Prideful One" come out with a prediction of an ASH-land rout and bestow the kiss of death upon the Tomcats?
Tomcats by 4 TD's.
Ashland by a few TDs.
The Tomcats will win this one easily. They still have a bad tast in their mouth from the week nine meltdown at Johnson Central and will come out focused and ready to begin their quest for a state championship. They have to forget about the first game with Johnson Central and set their sites on the next encounter with them in three weeks. The one thing that has to improve is the offensive line play for them to take it to the next level. It’s plain and simple Brax has to have time to do his thing. From my vantage point two weeks ago it’s obvious that the o-line play was miserable and they played scared and was unable to give him the time to move the offense down the field. This can’t happen the second time around against JC. The main goal for Ashland the next two weeks is to stay healthy and for the o-line to man up and protect the quarterback, because Ratliff is the straw that stirs our drink and without him we can’t advance to our goal of a state championship.
Ashland wins with all 9 lives left intact.
Ashland 56
Holmes 06
Tomcat Pride Wrote:The Tomcats will win this one easily. They still have a bad tast in their mouth from the week nine meltdown at Johnson Central and will come out focused and ready to begin their quest for a state championship. They have to forget about the first game with Johnson Central and set their sites on the next encounter with them in three weeks. The one thing that has to improve is the offensive line play for them to take it to the next level. It’s plain and simple Brax has to have time to do his thing. From my vantage point two weeks ago it’s obvious that the o-line play was miserable and [B]they played scared[/B] and was unable to give him the time to move the offense down the field. This can’t happen the second time around against JC. The main goal for Ashland the next two weeks is to stay healthy and for the o-line to man up and protect the quarterback, because Ratliff is the straw that stirs our drink and without him we can’t advance to our goal of a state championship.
Say What???

I thought you said JC's defense was a bunch of "softees".....Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:The Tomcats will win this one easily. They still have a bad tast in their mouth from the week nine meltdown at Johnson Central and will come out focused and ready to begin their quest for a state championship. They have to forget about the first game with Johnson Central and set their sites on the next encounter with them in three weeks. The one thing that has to improve is the offensive line play for them to take it to the next level. It’s plain and simple Brax has to have time to do his thing. From my vantage point two weeks ago it’s obvious that the o-line play was miserable and they played scared and was unable to give him the time to move the offense down the field. This can’t happen the second time around against JC. The main goal for Ashland the next two weeks is to stay healthy and for the o-line to man up and protect the quarterback, because Ratliff is the straw that stirs our drink and without him we can’t advance to our goal of a state championship.
Uh oh!! Here it is:

The official "Kiss of Death" for the ASH-land Tomcats...

Based on "ThePrideful Ones" past predictions, this mandates that ASH-land goes down with a 2nd quarter running clock.
Tomcat Pride has it all figured out! Ashland can win the next game against JC. Only if the eagles have 6 fumbles and throw 4 interceptions. Need to add in 9 eagles ejected with 14 more having the flu. Eagles will skin the kittens twice this year!!!!!!!
Ashland lives to fight another week.
Kittens wanting another shot at Eagles.
baller55 Wrote:Tomcat Pride has it all figured out! Ashland can win the next game against JC. Only if the eagles have 6 fumbles and throw 4 interceptions. Need to add in 9 eagles ejected with 14 more having the flu. Eagles will skin the kittens twice this year!!!!!!!

Yes I do have it all figured out. We will be playing for a state championship this season at Kroger Field. You Eagle fans need to wait your turn because you’re going to get what’s coming to you in about three weeks.
Let’s face it Holmes is awful. I look for Braxton and the Tomcat offensive unit to put on a show Friday night now that Cade is back and is healthy. This one will be over early and I look for the Tomcat JV to get a lot of playing time. I would love to see Baron Ratliff get some valuable playoff reps at QB once Coach Love pulls the starters. This young man is another future star for the Tomcats.

Ashland 60
Holmes 6

Can’t wait for Friday night. It’s the best time of the year.
Tomcat Pride will be live at Kroger field this year. Glad to see he is coming to back JC.
Holmes by 12.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Let’s face it Holmes is awful. I look for Braxton and the Tomcat offensive unit to put on a show Friday night now that Cade is back and is healthy. This one will be over early and I look for the Tomcat JV to get a lot of playing time. I would love to see Baron Ratliff get some valuable playoff reps at QB once Coach Love pulls the starters. This young man is another future star for the Tomcats.

Ashland 60
Holmes 6

Would have to say the Kitty Cats looked kinda awful against the Eagles a couple of weeks ago .. just saying.
plantmanky Wrote:Holmes by 12.

Ashland running clock after 24! Do you mean their not showing up at Putnam till 12?
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Yes I do have it all figured out. We will be playing for a state championship this season at Kroger Field. You Eagle fans need to wait your turn because you’re going to get what’s coming to you in about three weeks.

I guess Jchs, Franklin-Simpson and all the other teams might as well just lay down roll over and play dead , no use to play the former #1 4A team in the state then just hand them the state title I guess 🤷
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Let’s face it Holmes is awful. I look for Braxton and the Tomcat offensive unit to put on a show Friday night now that Cade is back and is healthy. This one will be over early and I look for the Tomcat JV to get a lot of playing time. I would love to see Baron Ratliff get some valuable playoff reps at QB once Coach Love pulls the starters. This young man is another future star for the Tomcats.

Ashland 60
Holmes 6

And JC's defense is weak, and JC's backfield is softt...
That's almost word for word what you said 2 week ago..Confusednicker:

What a moron.

Ashland 60
Holmes 6

Are you sure about pulling the starters , looking at the Khsaa stats doesn’t seem like the starters got pulled in very many of their regular season games.
Running clock by the 3rd and CATS roll 56-14

Ashland 60
Holmes 6

lol....I believe I would hide my head in shame to have to admit that it takes Johnson County players to make ASH-land even have a chance at competing..

You have no shame, do you "O' Prideful One"?:Clap:
Ashland 52

Holmes 14
Ashland big at home in this one! Tomcats are a very talented team. They might work on some different run stopping looks on defense in an effort to get ganetime reps. The bear defense has worked historically very well against wishbone teams.
Ashland in a rout
Tomcat Pride Wrote:The Tomcats will win this one easily. They still have a bad tast in their mouth from the week nine meltdown at Johnson Central and will come out focused and ready to begin their quest for a state championship. They have to forget about the first game with Johnson Central and set their sites on the next encounter with them in three weeks. The one thing that has to improve is the offensive line play for them to take it to the next level. It’s plain and simple Brax has to have time to do his thing. From my vantage point two weeks ago it’s obvious that the o-line play was miserable and they played scared and was unable to give him the time to move the offense down the field. This can’t happen the second time around against JC. The main goal for Ashland the next two weeks is to stay healthy and for the o-line to man up and protect the quarterback, because Ratliff is the straw that stirs our drink and without him we can’t advance to our goal of a state championship.

They should probably set their sights on Holmes and take care of them first.