Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County @ Scott 11-2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts? GC I think wins!
If field conditions are decent Greenup should win this one.
Mouseketeers by a million!
GC wins!
Greenup County.
Scott by 7.
Idk man...I want GC to win but their lack of D is in question! Can they stop a decent team from running the ball and chewing up the clock?? I don’t know much about Scott but I know where Greenups weakness are and that’s hardnose tackling! I’ll be pulling for the Greenturds
Bama-Cat Wrote:If field conditions are decent Greenup should win this one.

It’s turf
Greenup by 6.
Pulling for Gc 28-14
FoSho Wrote:Scott by 7.

Neither team is very good. Scitt wins by 7-10
As long as Greenup doesn’t come out flat, they will be on to round 2.
Turf tells me Scott

Scott 35
Greenup County 21
Hope Greenup wins, but I think Scott wins at home.
Scott seems to like to run the football, just going off of their stats per khsaa. No clue if they are a ground a pound run game or a spread you out run team. Not quite sure on this one. If Greenup can match scores they will win. If Scott controls the tempo, it could be a rough ride back from Covington for the Muskies.

Goina go with GC.

GC 32
Scott 24
Scott by 3 TD's
GC holds their own when not playing the big boys.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Scott seems to like to run the football, just going off of their stats per khsaa. No clue if they are a ground a pound run game or a spread you out run team. Not quite sure on this one. If Greenup can match scores they will win. If Scott controls the tempo, it could be a rough ride back from Covington for the Muskies.

Goina go with GC.

GC 32
Scott 24

I agree here. I think GC gets the win @ Scott but if Scott is a running team that gives GC problems. The D Coord. needs to make adjustments to stop the run and not fall in love with a D and stick with it cause that’s what you thought would work. If you look back, running teams this season have put up great numbers against GC D. I still give the nod to GC on the road but could be a pretty good game.
Greenup is terrible on the defensive side of the ball and Scott will score early and often.
Scott 48
Greenup 14
Scott by a lot.
Greenup by a lot.
Good luck to greenup pulling for all local teams to make a playoff run
Another question for me about this GC squad is who shows up? Against Russell, they came out hot, flew to the football on defense and their fronts on both sides of the ball were aggressive and stuck with it. Fast foward to the Raceland game and they looked flat from the jump. Fast foward again to LC and they were flat again. They came out amped up and ready to play against Ashland. As soon as Ashland put a two score lead on them, they completely changed and looked whipped already. Imo, that's not a coaching issue. That's on the players. Call me what u will, get upset, idc. And I'm not bashing and not singling out an individual, just making an observation. But when things are rolling for the muskies, they look great. When adversity hits, they dont seem to respond.
E's Army Wrote:GC holds their own when not playing the big boys.
I wouldn't consider LC a big boy, and they dominated GC.
Once again Scotty Maybe you need your own team because you are so wise..
Maybe I do Football Pride 002. Maybe I do. OR Maybe, just maybe, I could be legitimately be trying, be it ever so illogical on my part it seems, to make a conversation continue, using facts, statistics, over all performances and scores to draw a conclusion on a PREDICTION THREAD, like a rational human being. You need a coke and a smile bro...hell I will buy the coke.
Hell I picked GC to win..what more do u ppl need?
I will take the coke and the only team you have is a JFL team. I know don't care who you pick.
"Maybe I do" wasnt a comment on my having a team or not, FWIW, but Yup, I coach in the JFL and I'm damn proud of it. Love teaching the kids fundamentals and watching them grow as kids, into young men in orange and black. Not a HC though. And tbh, it dont matter to me who knows who I am or not. Drop me a PM and I will buy u a coke friday lol
Sounds good.. Just hope you have lots of daddy's giving you great advice.. Because our area coaches could do it without all your wisdom..
Pages: 1 2