Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hitting for the cycle...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just read in the Lexington Herald that Belfry's Sr LF Thomas Taylor hit for the cycle in last night's game against Williamson WV. In this game it says that he also had 7 RBI. This is an amazing game for any athlete. I was just wondering if any other players have hit for the cycle this season. Have any other Belfry players hit for the cycle ever in a game? Just a few questions.
congrats to Thomas it is very rare to hit for cycle good game.
Thomas Taylor got off to a slow start this season, but man has he got it going latley boosting his AVG. over .400 and now hittiing for the cycle. good job thomas keep it up.
First one on in nine years I think, and that is all belfry has records of. He hit one into the road at Williamson, which is a long shot that very few have accomplished, nobody since Hagy who now coaches Belfry (played at Williamson) did it.
Also he probably could have turned his double in a triple, and his single into a double, but they knew he was close to the cycle as he hit a triple a homer then a double and the single last, and they held him at the bases with them having a big lead.
But seven RBI's is what gets me that is pretty good, Williamson isn't exactly very good but they arent pitiful and they were pitching their ace.