Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville-48 Tolsia, WV-8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Panthers handle business early and often. Pikeville was on the board before the smoke cleared from the fireworks. 41-0 @ Halftime. Bizarre situation late in the game. With around 1:30 left in the 4th on a running clock. One of Tolsias players parents came on to the field, yelled at his son, then walked back off the field...Play was suspended until he left. I hope the fine folks at the Pike County Dentetion Center have properly welcomed this idiot to our town...
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Panthers handle business early and often. Pikeville was on the board before the smoke cleared from the fireworks. 41-0 @ Halftime. Bizarre situation late in the game. With around 1:30 left in the 4th on a running clock. One of Tolsias players parents came on to the field, yelled at his son, then walked back off the field...Play was suspended until he left. I hope the fine folks at the Pike County Dentetion Center have properly welcomed this idiot to our town...

You and I both my friend! No call for that kind of behavior. Makes me wonder how the kid is treated at home. Sad.
Oh yeah, Congrats to the Panthers on the win! Fine season Pikeville has had. Wishing you guys a successful playoff run with another State Championship Trophy added when it's all said and done. Good luck Panthers!
Wow. That's horrible. Hopefully they get that straightened out. Hard to believe something like that went on. Very sad. Congrats to Pikeville.
Congratulations to the Panthers keep up the work and focus on the goals you young men have set for this team but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Panthers handle business early and often. Pikeville was on the board before the smoke cleared from the fireworks. 41-0 @ Halftime. Bizarre situation late in the game. With around 1:30 left in the 4th on a running clock. One of Tolsias players parents came on to the field, yelled at his son, then walked back off the field...Play was suspended until he left. I hope the fine folks at the Pike County Dentetion Center have properly welcomed this idiot to our town...
Absolutely BIZARRE incident. I asked around and the story I got was that the young man apparently had not played much, if at all, this year for Tolsia and the parent was fed up. It boiled over when the coach did put him in this game, and the parent apparently yelled something like "you've not played him all year don't play him now" and told his son to go to the sideline. Best I could tell, the young man stayed in the game. But horrible situation for him and his teammates. Definitely should have been addressed well earlier in the season if the parent felt that strongly.

But good job to the Panthers. Now, everyone is 0-0 and the real fun starts. Dial it in and one week at a time!
The guy drove all the way to Pikeville to make sure the coach didn't let his boy play? lol!
It had to embarrass the poor kid beyond words. Children are always much better than adults until adults teach them to act stupid. No hope for the parent and sad for the kid.