Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Glasgow 35 Elizabethtown 34 Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good win for the Scotties.
Congrats to Glasgow.
Outstanding game! Blocked PAT was the difference. Expect Glasgow to be in the semis. Elizabethtown is good enough to pull off wins against Tilghman, Caldwell, Central? Most likely underdogs but the potential is there. Smaller overall from last year but seem to be copying a lot of positions with new talent.
I thought ETown would "fall off" more than they have with the seniors they lost but they are still a super solid team. Good win for Glasgow.
smoke1015 Wrote:I thought ETown would "fall off" more than they have with the seniors they lost but they are still a super solid team. Good win for Glasgow.

Usually losing a big senior class like that one would assume so. I guess they had more depth last year than I and most realized. I don’t think they’ll be a title contender but I wouldn’t put it past them giving central a game.
The Scotties prove they are the real deal
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:The Scotties prove they are the real deal

I think Glasgow is a good team. Thought that before this game. But them beating Erwin doesn’t really move the needle forward anymore for me. Last year it would have. This year, mehhh...
Looks like Glasgow gashed E'town with their rushing attack for 382 yards. One kid had over 200 yards.

Barring 1st round upsets, E'town is about to meet the mother of one-dimensional teams.
E-Town is down this year. They have a great program, just not this year. If any thing this lets us know that Glasgow is not that strong in 2a. I think CAL beat E-Town earlier in the year 48-10. E-Town’s lone touchdown was a scoop and score that was blown dead by the officials and then scored. I have much respect for E-Town, but narrowly beating the this year does not mean Glasgow has arrived. If not for cross-districting, the Scottie’s season would be over after the second week of the play-offs
Congrats Glasgow! Etown is still a strong team this year.