Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 39 Southwestern 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Doesn’t surprise me at all Catholic has got one heck of an offense, looks like they played a little defense to.
Catholic has some really nice players. One thing fore sure is that the Lexington Catholic / Belfry game will be one of the best second round games in the state.
If Belfry doesn't heal up quick, LC gunna give them a game.
Congrats to Lex Cath. Warriors on a two game slide.
Is this good or bad news for Perry county? does it say the SW isn’t invincible or that the warriors will be more focus and beat down the commodores again like last season in the playoffs
Looks like SW isn’t the king of the county or as good as people thought. Congrats LC! Coming together at a good time
Southwestern is a really good team. They were actually better than I thought. Unfortunately for them, Lex Cath has improved a lot from earlier in the year. Southwestern had a few drives into the red zone where they just didn't come away with any points.
FoSho Wrote:If Belfry doesn't heal up quick, LC gunna give them a game.

After what I saw tonight, Lex.Cath is going to give the Pirates all they want anyway, healed up or not. The Belfry Pirates are lacking something you can't learn from a coach or at a practice. HEART and TOUGHNESS! Matter fact, forget about Lex.Cath, if they don't find what I just mentioned and find it quick, fast, and in a hurry, then they won't make it past Garrard County. Yeah I said it! Sad!!! Congrats Lexington Catholic. Impressive win.
#55PirateFan Wrote:After what I saw tonight, Lex.Cath is going to give the Pirates all they want anyway, healed up or not. The Belfry Pirates are lacking something you can't learn from a coach or at a practice. HEART and TOUGHNESS! Matter fact, forget about Lex.Cath, if they don't find what I just mentioned and find it quick, fast, and in a hurry, then they won't make it past Garrard County. Yeah I said it! Sad!!! Congrats Lexington Catholic. Impressive win.

Belfry will take Garrard to the wood shed.
Lex Cath has improved dramatically. They could make some noise come playoffs
E's Army Wrote:Lex Cath has improved dramatically. They could make some noise come playoffs

Noise is gunna stop in the regional final if not sooner. Just sayin'........
Warriors come out and play. Maroons are waiting.
Corbin 28 Knox Central 14

Maybe Corbin is not as good as people thought.
64black&gold Wrote:Corbin 28 Knox Central 14

Maybe Corbin is not as good as people thought.

Hmm... you just barley squeaked by a western hills team that’s garbage except one guy. Maybe BC isn’t as good. Still don’t know what Corbin has to do with lex cath or SW???....
hound05 Wrote:hmm... You just barley squeaked by a western hills team that’s garbage except one guy. Maybe bc isn’t as good. Still don’t know what corbin has to do with lex cath or sw???....

53-14
FoSho Wrote:53-14
24-9

Hahahah. Once again. But at least you finally got ya one. I guess that made up from you not being able to score a TD last year. Hell all it took was taking a kid from Frankfort. Congrats. Still don’t know what this has to do with LC or SW.
hound05 Wrote:24-9

hahahah. Once again. But at least you finally got ya one. I guess that made up from you not being able to score a td last year. Hell all it took was taking a kid from frankfort. Congrats. Still don’t know what this has to do with lc or sw.

40-21
Jack Lambert Wrote:Belfry will take Garrard to the wood shed.

They SHOULD Jack, we'll see.
FoSho Wrote:40-21

Still upset over the D1 thing I see hahaha.
#55PirateFan Wrote:They SHOULD Jack, we'll see.

Belfry shouldn’t have much trouble this round. Hopefully they’ll get a good lead and rest. These 1st couple rounds are a good time to work on execution and healing up for the big boys
Hound05 Wrote:Still upset over the D1 thing I see hahaha.

Not really. Considering you know as much about football as a soccer player.

I know facts.

You know 💩.

See ya in a few weeks. 😂
Hound05 Wrote:Hmm... you just barley squeaked by a western hills team that’s garbage except one guy. Maybe BC isn’t as good. Still don’t know what Corbin has to do with lex cath or SW???....

I'm not speaking as a BC fan, I'm speaking as a SW fan. There are about 3 or 4 SW fans on this site and barely say anything, and now they come out of the woodwork to bash this team and I don't really see the reason why.
Catholic has a nice team with multiple players that will play in College. I’m not so sure Catholic wouldn’t be the favorite going in to Belfry.
If they had a better defense they might be.
Regardless of how some "scouts" view football the fact still remains.......LexCath is one deminsional on offense and has a suspect defense (especially run D).

If Belfry doesn't turn the ball over they will break LC with a relentless rushing attack.

Personally I hope LC wins so I'm not having to drive four hours for a freaking high school football game.
FoSho Wrote:Not really. Considering you know as much about football as a soccer player.

I know facts.

You know 💩.

See ya in a few weeks. 😂
About like your QB? Hahaha