Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Tournament Starting to Take Shape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Estill Co. - Powell Co. and the Hazard - Leslie Co. games could be the best games of the entire post season. It's a shame that two of the better teams in the 14th won't even make it to the regional tournament, but it happens every year in these two districts.

56th-
#1- Lee County vs. #4- Owsley County
Estill County vs. Powell County

55th-
#1- Breathitt County vs. #4- Riverside
Jackson City vs. Wolfe County

54th-
#1- Perry Central vs. #4- Buckhorn
Hazard vs. Leslie County

53rd- Blind draw...
I think that any team could win the 14th region tournament. There will be some close games and it will come down to whoever makes the least mistakes.
Its going to be a very close game between Powell and Estill. It is a shame that one of them won't be in the regional tournament though. Both teams are having great seasons.
Godspeed Wrote:Its going to be a very close game between Powell and Estill. It is a shame that one of them won't be in the regional tournament though. Both teams are having great seasons.

I agree, both Powell and Estill deserve to be in the regional tournment but since one cant should make that game even better....Does any one have list where each district is played at and where region is at???
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, both Powell and Estill deserve to be in the regional tournment but since one cant should make that game even better....Does any one have list where each district is played at and where region is at???

Hazard and Leslie should also be a very close game. The 54th district will be played at Buckhorn this year and the region will be played at Perry Central.
I think that the 56th will be held at Lee this year...not positive though.
56th is at Lee Co. Starts 5-28. Powell and Estill play on the 29th I believe.