Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 42 Mercer County 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats to Boyle County.
Congrats Rebels
Boyle

Plays 45-443 yards
Rushing 26-139 yards 2 TDS
Passing 18-19 304 yards 4 TDS
16 1st Downs
1/1 3rd Downs
3/4 Red Zone (last Red Zone Boyle kneeled down)
Penalties 9-60 yards

Mercer

Plays 55-148 yards
Rushing 49-148 yards
Passing 0-6
9 1st downs (All in first half)
4/14 3rd downs
1/4 4th downs
Penalties 3-19 yards
18/19 for 304 yards with 4 TD's :Clap:
:Wave:

Not sure who performed better the QB or the receivers?
Rebel55 Wrote:18/19 for 304 yards with 4 TD's :Clap:
:Wave:

Not sure who performed better the QB or the receivers?

Yes

Smile
Did Landen Bartleson play???
throw deep Wrote:Did Landen Bartleson play???

Landon had 5 rushes and played very limited as his services where not needed. Come 3 weeks I expect him to be at 100%.
He's banged up. Needs a couple weeks off imo.
This has been a season of injuries across the board. Sucks for the kids. Especially the seniors
I see you UK1........ 😂😂😂
.......or should I say UKfan22? 😂😂😂
So who is still out and who is ready to go? I have been out for a little bit, but I will be at every game for these playoffs!!! Can’t wait! So let’s talk our toughest game
Only ones out are Baker and Hotchkiss. Seems I heard even Holderman may be working himself back too.

After this Friday, they're all going to be tough. But doable.
Landen won't play this week, but should be back next week. This according to Chuck this morning.
Boyle=legit "scary". This is not a "normal team". Anyone that losses to these guys don't need to put their heads down.
backcountry Wrote:Landen won't play this week, but should be back next week. This according to Chuck this morning.

I hadn't heard that but I'm glad.
Fosho have you and Jack Lambert forgiven me yet? I'm not an asshole. lol
smoke1015 Wrote:Fosho have you and Jack Lambert forgiven me yet? I'm not an asshole. lol

Sure. There are a couple assholes on here but you aren't one. 😊
FoSho Wrote:Sure. There are a couple assholes on here but you aren't one. 😊

Lol! I can claim to fame I was part of a coaching staff that beat Boyle (before they hit puberty...). Good luck and hope the Rebels up North heal up by their first tough game in the playoff.
smoke1015 Wrote:Fosho have you and Jack Lambert forgiven me yet? I'm not an asshole. lol

Yeah, I finally removed you from my ignore list.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Yeah, I finally removed you from my ignore list.

:worthy::worthy:
smoke1015 Wrote::worthy::worthy:

I didn’t mean for it to sound as bad as it did, you’re the only one I’ve ever removed I’ve Got Lexington Catholic and Highlands fans that been on my ignore list for years: