Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 24 Whitley County 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final :popcorn:
Congratulations to the Hazard Bulldogs
If Whitley is going to keep getting beat down by 1A schools they might as well schedule williamsburg.
At least it would be a good gate
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Whitley is going to keep getting beat down by 1A schools they might as well schedule williamsburg.
At least it would be a good gate

I’m not sure why they don’t play. They should play to keep travel expenses down.
Whitley County started another quarterback tonight and he looked pretty good. He did throw a pick but I thought he managed the game pretty well and his receivers made tough catches for him.
bac2369 Wrote:Whitley County started another quarterback tonight and he looked pretty good. He did throw a pick but I thought he managed the game pretty well and his receivers made tough catches for him.

I believe Hazard had two picks didn’t they one a pick 6. I also notice bac2369 they had at least a couple of starters out for Hazard tonight. I watched the game on WYMT and hope their starters get back and their injuries aren’t real serious. Going to be a wild finish in the east this year and some really good football in the next few weeks but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Congrats to Hazard. Whitley may have caught Hazard off guard throwing the ball all over the field. They were only averaging 90 passing yards per game coming into this one.
bac2369 Wrote:I’m not sure why they don’t play. They should play to keep travel expenses down.

No they shouldn't and they shouldn't play Hazard either. They should play East Tennessee teams such as Campbell County and Wayne County