Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Smack Talk 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it’s finally that time of year for a good thread for the Class 1A folks to talk and give opinions. So let’s hear it!!
This thread is stupid!
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:This thread is stupid!

Yeah, probably doesn't make any sense to a guy who just got shut out...Confusednicker:
Jetpilot getting ready to land at Bluegrass runway and visit Kroger field. Panthers are best in the East.
E's Army Wrote:Jetpilot getting ready to land at Bluegrass runway and visit Kroger field. Panthers are best in the East.

One loss and you’ve abandoned your boy Cook.
Beechwood will be the last team smacking in 18
Keep an eye on Crittenden Co. Low profile -- their fans don't get on football boards and talk. I have seen them play and I am impressed.
:Cheerlead Orange Bees :Cheerlead
It ain’t over until 64SUR make his predictions in 1A.................Thank goodness mayfield is in 2A :mop:
Tica Wrote:Keep an eye on Crittenden Co. Low profile -- their fans don't get on football boards and talk. I have seen them play and I am impressed.

They have only played one good team, Caldwell Co, and lost that game, don’t think they will make that much noise. IMO, I made sure I threw that in there for some on this site, Smile
Crittenden County puts running clock on Beechwood in the West, now this is smack talk, right don’t have to be true
64SUR Wrote:It ain’t over until 64SUR make his predictions in 1A.................Thank goodness mayfield is in 2A :mop:

Not sure who is the best but I will give a plug for Beechwood as being the nicest. Their entire coaching staff, players, fans and even the mayor drove down to Mayfield with moving vans when we were moving out of 1A to 2A. They are hard workers too, they pretty much moved everything for us. We didnt have to lift and hand . They just really made us all feel special and even told us how much they would miss us
:hilarious:
Patriot1 Wrote:Crittenden County puts running clock on Beechwood in the West, now this is smack talk, right don’t have to be true
Crittenden County will need to beat Campbellsville!
Bac...I think this is crap!! You wait to start this thread after my Rams flop on the field like a bunch of over paid sissies! You could’ve started this crap last week when us Ram fans were still flying high! Dang it Bac!!
Listen.

You All.

Lean in close.

Let me tell you the story, of all the smack talk anyone in 1A needs to hear.

It's only 11 letters. 2 words. And it's the only thing that matters.

DAVE BRAUSCH

The Bracken County Polar Bears . have everything they need in the smartest, most cunning, most blinged out coach in 1A. There is none smarter, more dedicated, or more sharp than this man.

All smack talk begins and ends with Dave Brausch.

[Image: KN_19981205_1206coach_79769.JPG]
Bracken couldn't beat Nicholas but your gonna win 1A. omg i just peed myself
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Listen.

You All.

Lean in close.

Let me tell you the story, of all the smack talk anyone in 1A needs to hear.

It's only 11 letters. 2 words. And it's the only thing that matters.

DAVE BRAUSCH

The Bracken County Polar Bears . have everything they need in the smartest, most cunning, most blinged out coach in 1A. There is none smarter, more dedicated, or more sharp than this man.

All smack talk begins and ends with Dave Brausch.

[Image: KN_19981205_1206coach_79769.JPG]

Best post ever hahaha!!!
cadets1988 Wrote:Bracken couldn't beat Nicholas but your gonna win 1A. omg i just peed myself

Was that the state title? Was it all on the line? No.

In fact, i would argue that Coach LET Nicholas co score. See, a home playoff game against Fairview? Been there, done that. What if he was playing possum, setting up a rematch as soon as possible with Paintsville... that’s when the road to Kroger starts.

The man is a master strategist. Just trust his process.
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Was that the state title? Was it all on the line? No.

In fact, i would argue that Coach LET Nicholas co score. See, a home playoff game against Fairview? Been there, done that. What if he was playing possum, setting up a rematch as soon as possible with Paintsville... that’s when the road to Kroger starts.

You do know this is smack talk?? Not sarcasm 101...right?

I trust that the Polar Bears go into hibernation in Paintsville.

I wish we played you guys. I think you would be fun in a Raceland thread lol
Orange Blaze Wrote:I wish we played you guys. I think you would be fun in a Raceland thread lol

I think Coach sammons is lighting a candle at the church right now hoping he doesn’t find us in a few weeks. The Brausch Polar Express will derail any train on its tracks!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Not sure who is the best but I will give a plug for Beechwood as being the nicest. Their entire coaching staff, players, fans and even the mayor drove down to Mayfield with moving vans when we were moving out of 1A to 2A. They are hard workers too, they pretty much moved everything for us. We didnt have to lift and hand . They just really made us all feel special and even told us how much they would miss us

Hahaha! This is great!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Not sure who is the best but I will give a plug for Beechwood as being the nicest. Their entire coaching staff, players, fans and even the mayor drove down to Mayfield with moving vans when we were moving out of 1A to 2A. They are hard workers too, they pretty much moved everything for us. We didnt have to lift and hand . They just really made us all feel special and even told us how much they would miss us

Haha but Mayfield said don't take us anywhere near Hazard because they demolished us!:Cheerlead:devilflam
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Bac...I think this is crap!! You wait to start this thread after my Rams flop on the field like a bunch of over paid sissies! You could’ve started this crap last week when us Ram fans were still flying high! Dang it Bac!!

Heck Hazard got beat too. It’s all how you rebound. Can’t let that loss define you.
bac2369 Wrote:Crittenden County will need to beat Campbellsville!

Wouldn't be surprised to see both lose in round 2. Both Bethlehem and Russellville took those two to the wire.
^They are no factor regardless.
Trinity wouldn't come to Pikeville and win!

neutral field
[2018] Trinity (Louisville, KY) 24, [2018] Pikeville (KY) 22

jetpilot Wrote:haha but mayfield said don't take us anywhere near hazard because they demolished us!:cheerlead:devilflam

47-6 2010
Pages: 1 2