Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott vs East Ridge Oct 26th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Bolz ole Magz and Pat Nation be converging onto East Ridge baby! Espionage mission has begun and the posse pretty confident againt the ridge runnies! Ole Runyon and the Warriors wont know what hit em! CT and BoPo said big guy we going out Patriot style! Hit Chesters fried chicken on way back and scouting report got a lil bbq sauce on it but Magz said wez all good to go bruthas! Pats by 14.4 boi! #timetorock #nothingtolose #spymissionassmoothlikeslickwillie More mash taters please!!!
It’s time for 64SUR to get onboard with Knott County Central TongueirateSho

Knott County Central 28
East Ridge 21
East Ridge by 7
[Image: nd27WhT.gif]

West ridge learning that Patriot Nation is this Friday's game.....

#fatpatbooststheeconomy More mash taters please!!!
Kc 36-6
Kcc 24-14
KCC big.
Knott County Central 42
East Ridge 12
KCC by 14, Patriots score more but their D is doo doo.

KCC-28
East Ridge-14
FatPat, I think the tater truck brings it home like a load of Idaho Taters at Hillbilly Days!

KCC by 21
FatPat gets to dish out his famous mash taters at this one. Knott County Central wins it.
[Image: 71UhGG2.gif]

Magz told ole fatpat that no trickery would be left behind this Friday, Shaba! I gave a trickery lesson last night during dinner with CT. He never seen it coming. I hope west ridge has some quality port a pots cauz ole fatpat be hittin the corral, buffalos, and china buffet wide freakin open tomorrow!

#patnationiscomingforyouandwearehungry More mash taters please!!!
Bigdog54 Wrote:KCC by 14, Patriots score more but their D is doo doo.

KCC-28
East Ridge-14

[Image: a5gdLVA.jpg]

weeniedog, here is where you put your doo doo brutha....

#visitportapottyafterfatpatandyouwontcallitdoodoo More mash taters please!!!
I'm pulling for Coach Maggard in this match up tonight. I remember having Larry around as an assistant in my playing days at Breathitt county. He is a class act. I hope he and the boys can finish the season out strong with a victory.