Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PJ Doug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where is PJ?
I’ve been worried about him think he’s sicker than he’s telling us on here!!
Me,too. He will make a post sometimes but not like himself.
:Cheerlead pjdoug :Cheerlead pjdoug :Cheerlead pjdoug :Cheerlead
I knew this forum was quite for some reason.
The last post I read in regards to him was the one where a fellow poster typed where he was standing and what he was wearing in the Letcher/Whitley Thread. 🙏 the 👦 is ok
I'm worried too. Somebody start a thread called "Corbin has made Whitley their b!tch" and if that doesn't bring him out something is definitely wrong.
jetpilot Wrote:I'm worried too. Somebody start a thread called "Corbin has made Whitley their b!tch" and if that doesn't bring him out something is definitely wrong.

Yep something is going with him and I hope he’s OK...
Someone made him there bitch...
or might have bitched slap him
I hope he’s not sick, but I don’t miss him on this site
rookie57 Wrote:I hope he’s not sick, but I don’t miss him on this site

Really, come on now that’s taking this site a little to serious. I’m as big a Corbin homer as you’ll talk to on here and lord knows there’s no love loss with Whitley Co but Dougie just brings a whole different perspective to the board. If he gets under your skin that’s because he’s trying to you just have to read past it sometimes and enjoy it when it ain’t you cause he’s dishin it to everybody!!

Really man he has been having some health issues. He may have gouged a few along the way me being one but it was 82% in good fun 18% serious. He is a good guy deep down and cares for Whitley like we care for our teams. I just hope all is well and we need to be respectful knowing his health.

Nice. You are in the minority big time.:flame:
jetpilot Wrote:Nice. You are in the minority big time.:flame:

Man, I miss pj's witt on here, and really don't think he meant any ill will toward anyone. The dude is crazy (in a good way). Never will forget that bar b cue he put up on here. He was proud of that. Would like to have tried out some of that with a few brewskies. Just hope he's ok and not sick. Come on bud, get back on here with us.
Its takes a special breed to be able to say the things PJ teach me how to dougie does and not come across as a dick. Dougie has always been one of my fav posters on here. He is an equal opportunity a$$ hole!!! Hope he is ok.
What if his silence is the ultimate troll and he is sitting back somewhere laughing that he got his own thread giving him praises?
Orange Blaze Wrote:What if his silence is the ultimate troll and he is sitting back somewhere laughing that he got his own thread giving him praises?

Tbh, that would not suprise me one bit.
Orange Blaze Wrote:What if his silence is the ultimate troll and he is sitting back somewhere laughing that he got his own thread giving him praises?

I hope that’s the truth but don’t think so
chs crazy Wrote:Really, come on now that’s taking this site a little to serious. I’m as big a Corbin homer as you’ll talk to on here and lord knows there’s no love loss with Whitley Co but Dougie just brings a whole different perspective to the board. If he gets under your skin that’s because he’s trying to you just have to read past it sometimes and enjoy it when it ain’t you cause he’s dishin it to everybody!!

I just wish he were funny when he’s trolling people. That’s all and I don’t think too much to ask. Regardless, I hope he’s ok.
Patriot1 Wrote:I hope that’s the truth but don’t think so

Me either. Prayers goin up regardless.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Really man he has been having some health issues. He may have gouged a few along the way me being one but it was 82% in good fun 18% serious. He is a good guy deep down and cares for Whitley like we care for our teams. I just hope all is well and we need to be respectful knowing his health.

I don’t know his health issues, AND, as I said, I hope he’s not sick, AND, I’m not being disrespectful. I’ve been in the minority before in my opinion, and sometimes it may of been because I was wrong, other times it may have been because my opinion was controversial or just that others didn’t have the guts to go against the crowd. I stand by my post, I don’t miss him on here, having said that if he’s sick I’ll pray for him to recover.
rookie57 Wrote:I don’t know his health issues, AND, as I said, I hope he’s not sick, AND, I’m not being disrespectful. I’ve been in the minority before in my opinion, and sometimes it may of been because I was wrong, other times it may have been because my opinion was controversial or just that others didn’t have the guts to go against the crowd. I stand by my post, I don’t miss him on here, having said that if he’s sick I’ll pray for him to recover.

People don't like it when others "know" things, confidence is seen in a bad light from the vast majority on here and in life. It's seen as disrespectful to boast or to not verify "IMO".

As far as dougie goes....I really like him and hope he's just in Aruba or something. Prayers sent just in case. 🙏🏼
FoSho Wrote:People don't like it when others "know" things, confidence is seen in a bad light from the vast majority on here and in life. It's seen as disrespectful to boast or to not verify "IMO".

As far as dougie goes....I really like him and hope he's just in Aruba or something. Prayers sent just in case. 🙏🏼

I’m not sure what you are saying in your first paragraph, guess I’m a little slow.
rookie57 Wrote:I’m not sure what you are saying in your first paragraph, guess I’m a little slow.

If you have a strong/confident viewpoint on a topic, people around hear can take offense to that. You're supposed to always say "IMO" or "I think", etc. Life, in general, has a problem with people who strongly voice their opinion as fact. This forum is no different.
FoSho Wrote:If you have a strong/confident viewpoint on a topic, people around hear can take offense to that. You're supposed to always say "IMO" or "I think", etc. Life, in general, has a problem with people who strongly voice their opinion as fact. This forum is no different.

Anyone who thinks their opinion is fact should be considered a fool but that is my opinion. 😆
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Anyone who thinks their opinion is fact should be considered a fool but that is my opinion. 😆

Meaning....

"Team A would win by a running clock over Team B!"

People don't like that, especially when they are constantly right. Smile
FoSho Wrote:Meaning....

"Team A would win by a running clock over Team B!"

People don't like that, especially when they are constantly right. Smile

Nothing worse than the "what do you think crowd" losing their mind when you actually give them their opinion.
FoSho Wrote:People don't like it when others "know" things, confidence is seen in a bad light from the vast majority on here and in life. It's seen as disrespectful to boast or to not verify "IMO".

Well that came from left field. But yea boasting is kind of disrespectful. Heck a synonym for it is brag, so I mean???

Still don’t know where that came from though
was wandering why he had been so quiet prayers from Log Mountain!!
Without going in to it any further, I think he may need some private time ...
Pages: 1 2