Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5A South Warren @ Owensboro Catholic 10/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

South Warren 9-0
Owensboro Catholic 7-2
South Warren by 20.
So Warren in a beat down.
South Warren 49
Owensboro Catholic 10

:rockon::rockon::rockon:
South Warren is on a mission. They are about to take these Catholics out. As for those Catholic boys up north, they better get ready.
If OC can play with SW I will begin to worry about them being able to take down my Cardinals but I expect SW will roll
South Warren wins, and it could get ugly!
Closer game than expected. SW has a stout D against the run, but, OBC will challenge them through the air more than any other opponent they have played. If OBC can design some roll outs or have there OL give decent pass protection, then they'll make some big plays and score some points.. I also think OBC defense is underrated. I think they can somewhat contain SW's offense, not stop them, just slow them down a little.. I think S. Warren will win, but, I think it'll be a 31-17 type game.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Closer game than expected. SW has a stout D against the run, but, OBC will challenge them through the air more than any other opponent they have played. If OBC can design some roll outs or have there OL give decent pass protection, then they'll make some big plays and score some points.. I also think OBC defense is underrated. I think they can somewhat contain SW's offense, not stop them, just slow them down a little.. I think S. Warren will win, but, I think it'll be a 31-17 type game.

I like how you make these detailed descriptions but have never seen either team play. I haven't either but my Guess is around 42-14 SW
South warren by 28, IMO
Snakesnot Wrote:I like how you make these detailed descriptions but have never seen either team play. I haven't either but my Guess is around 42-14 SW

It's pretty common knowledge how good South Warrens defense is and it's also pretty common knowledge that OB Catholic has a strong passing game. The stats for both teams pretty much tells the same story. I don't think I've stated anything in my prediction that requires me to see them play to make those observations. I guess I could have just thrown a score out there and see what sticks but, unlike some, I prefer to put a little more reasoning behind my picks. I may be way off, but, that's how I see it. No need for the personal attack.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:It's pretty common knowledge how good South Warrens defense is and it's also pretty common knowledge that OB Catholic has a strong passing game. The stats for both teams pretty much tells the same story. I don't think I've stated anything in my prediction that requires me to see them play to make those observations. I guess I could have just thrown a score out there and see what sticks but, unlike some, I prefer to put a little more reasoning behind my picks. I may be way off, but, that's how I see it. No need for the personal attack.

Not really a personal attack....