Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Why do you believe the way you do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Exactly why do you have the political beliefs you do? Do you even know?
Well, when I was a smaller tyke, I went by what my dad said, then I got older, and smart enough to make decisions for myself, I got informed, I watched the news, did research, and went by my beliefs and morals and my way of life. Thats exactly why I believe the way I do.
GF, i know hawkamania personally. This kid is a academic whiz in social studies. He finshes 1st or 2nd most of the time. No disrespect to you because i know your intelligence, but he knows his stuff. But, along with you, everyone has their own opinion about politics. Just so happen you two dont concure on much.
Right, that's agreed upon, but also not what this thread is about. Keep it on topic.
i believe the way that i do (democrat) because i am a liberal. i dont think that the country should be run based entirely on morals and religion and things. it should be a better place for all people, any race, sex, religion, etc. not just for upper class church going white straight people...