Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2A Middlesboro @ 1A Williamsburg 10/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Williamsburg 7-2
Middlesboro 1-8

Williamsburg Qb Dalton Ponder Stats

2231 passing yards 28 Td
1036 rushing yards 15 Td

Making a statement for 1A player of the year.
Granny Bear or Pulp Fiction I screw up on the date please post correct date :biglmao:
Williamsburg wins
64SUR Wrote:Granny Bear or Pulp Fiction I screw up on the date please post correct date :biglmao:

Done!!
Williamsburg by 25
Granny Bear Wrote:Done!!

That was quick :worthy:
Orange Jackets by 28...
Williamsburg 49
Middlesboro 07

:Cheerlead
Orange Jackets, running clock . . .

It's basketball time in the crater.
Depends on how the coaches treat this game and how long those players play. If Williamsburg pulls players like Ponder before the game starts or at half time. At full strength Williamsburg has a running clock, if coaches are trying to avoid injuries from key pieces anything could happen.
Williamsburg will play first string long enough to keep them sharp. With the bye in the first round they need to get some snaps this week.
28-43 according to KHSAA. Mattingly with 7 catches for 137 yards, a fumble recovery, an interception return 60 yards for a touchdown and 11 tackles.
Poor Middlesboro. This should be another long night for them.
Williamsburg with more yards receiving last week than Middlesboro has for the season
Is this the final regular season game coached by Massengill? I hate to talk about somebody's job like this but lord I think at some point I would simply just resign. It isn't working in the crater.

I also don't know if there are any candidates who actually seem like they'd be a fit.

Anybody have any thoughts?
teampaul Wrote:Is this the final regular season game coached by Massengill? I hate to talk about somebody's job like this but lord I think at some point I would simply just resign. It isn't working in the crater.

I also don't know if there are any candidates who actually seem like they'd be a fit.

Anybody have any thoughts?

When it’s posted they will get some interest, the size and numbers are there with the new district to be competitive again, but new coach has to build from ground up and be involved with the 5th graders up to start getting them to the high school ready.