Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville Eastern 43 Whitefield Academy 0 (5 Innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final. Worst score I've ever seen.
..................................what are they trying to prove?
Honestly....was this game even necessary...this was horrible...
I thought a games was to be stopped after 15 runs and a certain inning?
Wow, ive never seen a score like that ...is that a state record for the most runs score in a one game?
I blame Whitefields coach for scheduling the game. They aint in the same district.
r you sure we're talkin about a baseball game, jk
A game like this doesnt do anything but get your hitters into bad habits, I dont know how many homers were hit but I bet all Eastern batters were swinging for the fences. Really just a useless game.
This doesn't say much for the Eastern coaches and players. If they saw the game getting out of hand, they should have offered to stop the game or something. Poor class if you ask me.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:This doesn't say much for the Eastern coaches and players. If they saw the game getting out of hand, they should have offered to stop the game or something. Poor class if you ask me.
Agreed.
This is possibly the most classless thing a coach can do IMO. This proves nothing and simply shows no respect.
Ridiculous!..i Mean Can You Say Anything Else But Ridiculous!
should have been stoped after 20-0
:moon: almost shameless!
I guarantee they ran the score up on purpose...If people think Pikeville kids think there better than the county kids,you should go to Eastern for a day and see how it is. They have the worst sportsmanship than any team that I have ever played or even watch.
DANG, Y was this game played?