Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (14) Kentucky 14 Vanderbilt 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We’ve got a great defense. A tremendous running game. But I’m very afraid our one-dimensional offense, and well below average placekicking, is gonna get us. Benny and Josh Allen are two all-timers in our program, but we can’t always rely on them to pull us through. Missouri is gonna be a big test.
Win is a win. Benny and Josh are the Dynamic Duo.
Agreed. I’m not complaining, that would be stupid for a UK football fan when we are 6-1. Just worrying about what’s ahead I guess.
Georgia game is going to be very interesting if our offense doesn’t decide to let our QB be a QB. Kirby Smart and Georgia’s defense game planning all week for a one-dimensional offense is scary as a UK fan.
Going have to out score Mizz,there defense is not as good as Texas A&M Though, so maybe we don't overlook them and get the W.
I'm not complaining but I'm a realist. Our "run Benny up the middle" play is used way too often. I'm just gonna say it.....I would've put Hoak in for a couple of pass attempts. I know the wind was crazy but Vandy made some pretty impressive ones!

We do have a one dimensional offense and it will bite us in the butt against Mizz.
That’s what scares me. Missouri isn’t putting those video game numbers up against this defense, but if they score 20 or more can we keep up? Right now I’d say no.