Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Harlan Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good luck Harlan, I see they have not 1 but 2 former Perry Co football players officiating the game.....
6-0 Harlan 8:00 1st.
Perry had opening possession.
Well, Perry punt. Harlan score. This could get bad. 3rd and 25 for about a 70 td run.
12-0 Harlan 2:00 1st.
12-0 Harlan co. 2:00 left in the first
Go Bears
Miss hold call on that big td run
End 1st. 12-0 Harlan.
Well Whitley up 20 to 0 on letcher at the end of the 1st.

If things keep going that Perry can win district if they take care of business. If not, they'll be a 4 seed and have to travel to SW for a beating next week.

It's amazing how much is on the line in these games.
If Whitley wins AND Perry wins its Perrys, but if whitley wins and perry loses then they drop to 4th? That is big stakes.
Cold weathers killing my phone battery. Not gonna be able to update.
RickVaughn99 Wrote:If Whitley wins AND Perry wins its Perrys, but if whitley wins and perry loses then they drop to 4th? That is big stakes.

Yea. Any team can finish 1st or 4th tonight.

Crazy way to finish things.
Pulling for the bears!!! That’s a crazy situation with the district!!
After that pcc td. Way didn't they try a onside kick. They was kicking it from Harlan co 45 yard line. Either way someone would got the ball around the 35 yard line
Go Black Bears!
Turning point in the first half to me was when Perry had the ball trailing 12-7 on the Harlan County side of the 50.

They ended up fumbling and Harlan County burned them on a pass.

Harlan County gets the ball to start the third quarter.
WOW!!! 88 yard run back for TD
26 to 7 HC
Bears rolling
I would love to know how many penalty yards HC has!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I would love to know how many penalty yards HC has!!!!

I'd say bout tree fiddy 😊
Granny Bear Wrote:I would love to know how many penalty yards HC has!!!!

I can only remember one Perry penalty that wasn’t included in an offsetting situation. It was an obvious offsides when they jumped on 3rd down.
Pick 6 for the nail. Crazy how Perry can go from 1st to 4th so quick. Kinda disappointing after such a great start.
HC win was district
Perry gets the 3 seed