Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Does the Non-district Schedule for the Pirates Look Like?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know teams like to get into long term deals.does any one know what belfry's might be the next couple of years?
Here is next years schedule, I know every non district game is a more than one year contract, except for Corbin (Pike County Bow) and East Carter, I say Carter will come to Belfry next year though.
August 24th Corbin at Belfry Pike County Bowl
31st Lawrence County, Home
Spetember 7 East Ridge, Away
September 14 Shelby Valley, Away
Spet. 21 Open
Sppt. 28, Pikeville, Home
October 5 Magoffin County, Away
Oct. 12, Magoffin County, Away
Oct. 19 Sheldon Clark, Home
October 26, East Carter, Away
November 2, Johnson Central, Home
Belfry Wins Wrote:Here is next years schedule, I know every non district game is a more than one year contract, except for Corbin (Pike County Bow) and East Carter, I say Carter will come to Belfry next year though.
August 24th Corbin at Belfry Pike County Bowl
31st Lawrence County, Home
Spetember 7 East Ridge, Away
September 14 Shelby Valley, Away
Spet. 21 Open
Sppt. 28, Pikeville, Home
October 5 Magoffin County, Away
Oct. 12, Magoffin County, Away
Oct. 19 Sheldon Clark, Home
October 26, East Carter, Away
November 2, Johnson Central, Home

you have Magoffin on there twice I am guessing you meant to put Pike Central in one of the spots.
Yeah I typed it in myself so it was a type. I dont have the schedule infront of me right now sop I cant remember which is Magoffin and which is Central lol.
Belfry Wins Wrote:Yeah I typed it in myself so it was a type. I dont have the schedule infront of me right now sop I cant remember which is Magoffin and which is Central lol.

its cool i would say the PC game is the 12th b/c they tend to play mid Oct.
IMO, Johnson Central is the only real challenge picked up on this schedule. Corbin will be a very difficult opponent, but being that game is the Pike Co Bowl, Belfry would likely have already played a solid opponent.

East Carter and Shelby Valley being on the schedule are slight dissapointments IMO.