Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Last time... I promise. - Zaga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Sports 101 call-in show is back again tonight.

Give us a call at 606.436.2121
Love to hear from you guys.

Listen on the radio at 101.1 or online at http://streamdb8web.securenetsystems.net...ncore/WSGS

We're on from 5-7 and take a short break for the start of WYMT's news.

I'll quit bugging you guys after this week lol
zaga_fan Wrote:The Sports 101 call-in show is back again tonight.

Give us a call at 606.436.2121
Love to hear from you guys.

Listen on the radio at 101.1 or online at http://streamdb8web.securenetsystems.net...ncore/WSGS

We're on from 5-7 and take a short break for the start of WYMT's news.

I'll quit bugging you guys after this week lol

Keep posting this!
I don't want to shamelessly self-promote Smile
But I do enjoy having you guys call-in

We've got Mark Dixon on the show and they have a game coming up against Leslie County, but I want to talk to him about the thriller in Paintsville.
Ovie Canady will be on and I want to talk to him about the game this coming Friday against Harlan County and all the district implications.
I'm working with Joe Chirico right now, but I'd like to get him slotted to talk about the Hazard game and the big game with Raceland this weekend.

Plus...
UK plays Vandy.
The NBA is offering contracts to 18-year-olds.
Etc.
Etc..
Etc...

Should be a fun show.
Please keep posting. I love listening to this show, but admittedly I forget the times and day even though it’s the same so thanks for the reminder!!
Btw we can call in and ask about any HS football right?
Keeping posting this. Some of us have memory issues.
I've not listened yet but I'm 100% sure it's better than the trash over at KSR.

Next year I'm going to start using a moniker and calling in like one of the finebaum regulars.
Hound05 Wrote:Btw we can call in and ask about any HS football right?

Absolutely.
We're located in Hazard, but last week we had Dudley Hilton and Justin Haddix call in to talk.
Joe Chirico from Paintsville is going to be on around 6:30 tonight.
We had a Floyd Central guy on earlier talking football and volleyball.
Anything and everything!
zaga_fan Wrote:Absolutely.
We're located in Hazard, but last week we had Dudley Hilton and Justin Haddix call in to talk.
Joe Chirico from Paintsville is going to be on around 6:30 tonight.
We had a Floyd Central guy on earlier talking football and volleyball.
Anything and everything!

Thanks. Might call in and show some love!!
What about EKU Football???
Is EKU still playing football ?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Is EKU still playing football ?

Cute. :moon:
Well I called in and it was a blast. Never called into a show before. But love the show. Thanks for taking the call
I enjoyed the show. I didn't call in because you all said UK football and Kentucky high school football.
I’m little disappointed he didn’t give me the Matt Jones “I appreciate the call haha. He did say I sounded knowledgeable though so I’ll take it. If only they knew.....😉
Westside Wrote:I enjoyed the show. I didn't call in because you all said UK football and Kentucky high school football.

That's my partner in crime and I should have corrected him.
We talk anything Confusedinglepar
Had Union's play-by-play guy on the other day and love to talk NC State with Braxton Beverly when we get the chance.
Just call us and talk to us, Westy.
And to the Harlan County fan who put me on the spot about the PCC hype video...
Love ya! lol
I Loved it. I’ve never called into a show before. But it was fun talking football with you guys. I know you said you weren’t gonna do it. But please post a reminder next week as well!!
NOT me!!!! I put Hound05 up to calling though!

Confusednicker:
zaga_fan Wrote:And to the Harlan County fan who put me on the spot about the PCC hype video...
Love ya! lol

Hahahah. I thought when he said that, “I wonder what’s going through their heads right now”. I thought you handled it very well though
Granny Bear Wrote:NOT me!!!! I put Hound05 up to calling though!

Confusednicker:

That she did. They put me on the spot at the end asking if I want to give a shout out. Should showed granny some love! Highly disappointed in myself for not doing it now
I'll post it again next week, guys.
We've also got our "Friday Night Live" show tomorrow at 6:15 that goes up until kickoff.
Call us tomorrow if you want.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'll post it again next week, guys.
We've also got our "Friday Night Live" show tomorrow at 6:15 that goes up until kickoff.
Call us tomorrow if you want.

Open discussion again?
Best sports show in eastern Kentucky. Been listening since '07. The Big Dipper is smiling in heaven every Thursday night!
Hound05 Wrote:Open discussion again?

Yep. But this one is just high school football since it's on Fridays.