Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 07-08 "14th Region"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are your predictions for Letcher Central Volleyball for 07-08??
Will they make it to state again?
Should be very good. Who do you think will be their main competition in the region?
Letcher has alot of success with Whitesburg and old Letcher high.
i have played with most of the lc girls and i understand why they make it to state. They really are impressive
Letcher Central should go back to state easily. The only compitition they have will be Hazard and the just have that Engle girl. LCC returns some good hitters and setters.
So the 14th is a two-team region this year?
No, but everyone else is just weak.
Ms. Caudill really works hard with her team, it wouldn't suprise me if she didn't pull off a region victory again.
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Ms. Caudill really works hard with her team, it wouldn't suprise me if she didn't pull off a region victory again.

Excellent coach and her assistant.
14 days til the season starts!
Letcher IS a good team.
But no where near what they were last year.

Was not impressed at all with Letcher at the pre-season.
I was actaully shocked that they weren't as good as everyone expects.
Fan1 Wrote:Letcher IS a good team.
But no where near what they were last year.

Was not impressed at all with Letcher at the pre-season.
I was actaully shocked that they weren't as good as everyone expects.

UH there starting middle hitter or starting setter was not there. They are going back to state they are going to be strong this year also.
hedder, Fan1 is from Ac so Coaches have to look at everything with players missing You gals will still win the 14th. Who did you play? What did Prestonsburg have?
who all is in the 14th region???
meganwillis10 Wrote:hedder, Fan1 is from Ac so Coaches have to look at everything with players missing You gals will still win the 14th. Who did you play? What did Prestonsburg have?

We played Sheldon Clark and Maggofin maybe I am not for sure. In my opinion LCC is way better than AC.
Hazard takes the 14th IMO.
MVP2 Wrote:Hazard takes the 14th IMO.

The only person that Hazard has is the Engle girl and she can't win it herself. LCC has some very strong hitters. All you have to do is blocked the Engle girl and she will fall over.
heddermicole Wrote:We played Sheldon Clark and Maggofin maybe I am not for sure. In my opinion LCC is way better than AC.

Yeah okay.
I guess we will find out sooner or later, huh?
By the way, AC beat LCC at the Cougar Classic in 2 games.
AC looked good against them.
LCC has alot of hard work if they want to be as good as they were last year.
LCC is coming on and will continue their dominance over the other 14th region teams.
I think LCC has a good chance of going to state but i think powell will do everything they can to get there as well...they have really improved this year
Ac beat LCC in regular season in 2 games!!!
Is AC in the 14th Region?
UKisN1 Wrote:Is AC in the 14th Region?
No they're in the 15th