Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup Co @ Boyd Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts
I think Greenup takes this one on the road in a low scoring game, 13-7.
Greenup County wins big.
Greenup will win big , Boyd is not very good so we will hear all about the high octane offense on sat lol I think greenup forgets to fuel that offense against any team with a winning record..
From a friend at Boyd co , the lions will let the entire football staff go after this game
Greenup Co. wins big!
Boyd is horrible, Greenup wins big!
Greenup by 22
52-14 Greenup lights up teams that are not very good and Boyd is not very good Gc needed a little better team to play before heading into the playoffs but it is a district game
Running clock 1st half. GC big.
BuckeyeRam Wrote:52-14 Greenup lights up teams that are not very good and Boyd is not very good Gc needed a little better team to play before heading into the playoffs but it is a district game

Completely agree with that. Next year’s schedule for Greenup will be interesting to see where their bye week lands and who they will end reg season with. The only thing I hate is going to a 4 team district where every team is guaranteed a playoff game.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:From a friend at Boyd co , the lions will let the entire football staff go after this game

Any specific reasoning?
Greenup has struggled against the run, so I expect Boyd to have some success in that regaurd but boys wont have the athletes to keep the Muskies in check.

GC 42
BC 14
Greenup 48
Boyd 7
Greenup will engage the running clock before halftime.
GC 52

East Carter 14