Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Murray State @ Eastern Kentucky 10/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's homecoming in Richmond as the Racers come to town to take on the Colonels. The Racers are 3-3 on the season but winners of their last three. The Colonels are also 3-3 on the season. Their one common opponent so far this season is the UT Martin Skyhawks. The Racers defeated Tennessee Martin in 45-38 in Murray. The Colonels went on the road and defeated UT Martin 35-34. The Colonels doubled up the Racers last year on the road 26-13. Two years ago the Racers came to the Kidd and left with a 41-28 win. Who you got?
Colonels win it 38-34.
A toss on paper but Murray has really improved of late so I will take the Racers 35-28
The Racer offense is impressive though their #1 WR will miss the game. The Racers defense is terrible! From what I can tell, EKU is in a similar boat
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:The Racer offense is impressive though their #1 WR will miss the game. The Racers defense is terrible! From what I can tell, EKU is in a similar boat

I hate to say it, but the Colonels are just terrible. I think Murray State will ruin EKU's homecoming.