Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central at Rockcastle County 10-19-18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knox Central (6-2) at Rockcastle County (4-4). Who wins?
Knox Central by 28 or more
Panthers by 16
Knox big and then Corbin week. Uh oh :Cheerlead

Knox Central 49
Rockcastle County 13
Knox should be heavy favorites. Panthers have been solid majority of the year. But if Rock could pull off a miracle Knox could go from District Champs to a 3 seed and Rock could potentially host a playoff game.
Taking Knox but a lot closer than most think. Knox by 8!
If Know Central gets the chance to play Franklin County again in the regional playoffs.. Then I will bet they will pay special attention to Franklin County's QB who threw for almost 300 yards and 4 touchdowns, and ran for 113 yards and scored 2 touchdowns on the ground in Franklin County's 42-20 win last Friday.. FC's QB was involved in all 6 TD's against Knox Central how good was that? Rockcastle's offense has improved in the last 2 games, but the Rock's young defense has not stopped the pass all year and Knox throws it pretty well.. Rock appears over matched in this game, but I am hoping for a miracle..
I'm going with Knox in this game, 35-21.
Knox is playing better football right now but rock has been playing better offense as of late but the defense is still young and learning. Considering the forecast for Friday I hope Rock can pull this one out 28-20
Never count this game to go the way you think. This has always been my favorite district game for years. Never know which coach is going to pull the bait and swap. I remember in 2011 when rock was a high favorite and KC pull the biggest up set by showing normal power I formation one first play of the game. Then went to five wide and had rock confused all night by throwing on just about every play. If I remember right KC only ran the ball 3 or 4 times the whole game.
Kc 21
rc 14
Not even close, Knox by 40