Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2A Webster Co vs 2A Mayfield 10/19/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumors around Western Kentucky purport that a large Trojan war horse was seen this morning leaving the Dixon area of Webster County being pulled West. While no one in Webster County has come forward about the origin or nature of the Trojan horse there is speculation that someone or group is heading to Mayfield's War Memorial Stadium with it. Unlike the poor citizens of Troy, Mayfield's War Memorial Stadium is protected by Joe Morris and his fierce legion of Cardinal warriors who all received A's in their class on ancient Greek history.

The Cards can name the score vs a Webster opponent that has never beat Mayfield with or without a Trojan War Horse Confusednicker:
Mayfield by 36+
What is Webster offense like? Balance, mostly pass or mostly run? Just wondering how fast the running clock will start.
WestRedWings Wrote:What is Webster offense like? Balance, mostly pass or mostly run? Just wondering how fast the running clock will start.

First quarter.
I Like Beer in Webster County :Cheerlead and I like beer in mayfield

Mayfield 64
Webster County 00
I dont know much about Webster County football and to be honest and no disrespect intended, against Mayfield this year I dont need to know anything. Cards are a BEAST! Mayfield by as much as they want.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Rumors around Western Kentucky purport that a large Trojan war horse was seen this morning leaving the Dixon area of Webster County being pulled West. While no one in Webster County has come forward about the origin or nature of the Trojan horse there is speculation that someone or group is heading to Mayfield's War Memorial Stadium with it. Unlike the poor citizens of Troy, Mayfield's War Memorial Stadium is protected by Joe Morris and his fierce legion of Cardinal warriors who all received A's in their class on ancient Greek history.

The Cards can name the score vs a Webster opponent that has never beat Mayfield with or without a Trojan War Horse Confusednicker:

This has to be the best post I've seen in many, many moons! LOL! Nice.
#55PirateFan Wrote:This has to be the best post I've seen in many, many moons! LOL! Nice.

Thanks Mr. TongueirateSho
:welcome:
I wish Webster would win by 720 points and drive that Trojan horse (bare saddle...) where the sun don't shine...but I doubt that happens.
smoke1015 Wrote:I wish Webster would win by 720 points and drive that Trojan horse (bare saddle...) where the sun don't shine...but I doubt that happens.

Smoke, why the hate?
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Smoke, why the hate?

They hate us cause they ain’t us!
Where are all the Webster Co posters??? Need to get a heated debate over this one with them but instead we get smokey the bear from some unheard of place to the East
turn half your lights off so they will feel at home.
Tica Wrote:turn half your lights off so they will feel at home.

Spoken by a guy that has been to Webster before, that is the worst lighted stadium I have ever been to