Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: AP Top 25 (Oct 14)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Irish climbed one spot to No. 4 as they look to remain unbeaten and in the College Football Playoff hunt. LSU jumped eight spots, the most of any ranked team, all the way up to No. 5. The Tigers were previously No. 5 prior to their road loss at Florida in Week 6. Speaking of Georgia, the Bulldogs fell six spots to No. 8 and were leaped by Michigan and Texas, two teams that also made top-10 appearances in the newest coaches poll.

Ohio State and Clemson remain in the top four while Oklahoma and UCF round out the top 10. The teams with the biggest drops were a trio of former top-10 teams: West Virginia (-7), Washington (-8) and Penn State (-10), all of whom suffered losses on Saturday. Three new teams entered the top 25 on Sunday: Iowa, Michigan State and Washington State.

Here's how the entire poll looks:

1 Alabama
2 Ohio State
3 Clemson
4 Notre Dame
5 LSU
6 Michigan
7 Texas
8 Georgia
9 Oklahoma
10 UCF
11 Florida
12 Oregon
13 West Virginia
14 Kentucky
15 Washington
16 NC State
17 Texas A&M
18 Penn State
19 Iowa
20 Cincinnati
21 South Florida
22 Mississippi State
23 Wisconsin
24 Michigan State
25 Washington State

Others receiving votes: Stanford 71, San Diego St. 53, Southern Cal 53, Appalachian St. 51, Colorado 49, Utah St. 38, Miami 38, Utah 33, Duke 17, Texas Tech 8, Fresno St. 7, Houston 3, Maryland 2, Virginia 2.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footba...-rankings/
well unless Harbaugh can find a way to beat little brother this weekend Michigan will drop back out. Saying that I had a great time at the Michigan v Wisconsin game. Either Michigan is really this good or Wisconsin is truly pretty crappy. I think Michigan State will help answer this question.

Kentucky and Vandy should be a really good game. We know that Vandy won't lay down and I am hopeful that Wilson has grown a little over the last couple of weeks.