Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5A Letcher County Central @ Whitley County 10/19/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Letcher County Central 3-5
Whitley County 3-5

This very well could be for district championship :Cheerlead Don’t asked me to explain but it could very happened :HitWall::HitWall:
Upset Alert :Cheerlead Goodluck Whitley County and Coach Chappell :Cheerlead

Whitley County 21
Letcher County Central 20
Colonels by 7
:Cheerlead Pj :Cheerlead Pj :Cheerlead Pj :Cheerlead It’s Time to rise :Cheerlead
Senior night at WCHS, believe the team will play extremely hard knowing what is on the line and get the victory. Whitley 21-16.
Whitley County by 7
Letcher 24 Whitley 20
Colonels by 13
Letcher by 2tds have seen both in person i Think LC is better.
I'm going with the Colonels.
I think LCC pulls off the upset on the road, 21-20 if it would even be an upset. I dont know what's going on with Whitley County but it's not good. Hope they figure it out soon though.
If Whitley doesn’t turn the ball over I see them winning 20-6. If they turn the ball over they will lose 20-6.
I just dont see Whitley beating letcher.
It's been a frustrating year for Whitley fans to say the least.

LCC 36
Whitley 22
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I just dont see Whitley beating letcher.
It's been a frustrating year for Whitley fans to say the least.

LCC 36
Whitley 22

Maybe, but fact is in a down year they are playing for a district title in the next to last week of the regular season. I’ve seen their jv/freshmen teams a couple of times this year and they have talent coming up. With several and sophomores and freshmen they beat Rockcastle’s JV by 30 last night.
Letcher 26 Whitley 12 . Letcher more explosive, just a better football team
Whitley County 21-14
64SUR Wrote::Cheerlead Pj :Cheerlead Pj :Cheerlead Pj :Cheerlead It’s Time to rise :Cheerlead

:Cheerlead:Clap:
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Letcher 26 Whitley 12 . Letcher more explosive, just a better football team

They better be explosive. I haven't seen anybody light the scoreboard up against The Colonels in the last few weeks.
I havent seen Whitley score on anyone !!!!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:I havent seen Whitley score on anyone !!!!

Leslie and East Jessamine, other than those 2 you are correct, I just think they will get over 20 this week, if they do they win that defense has been kicking lately.
I think Whitley has to a few scores on the board to win this one.

Whitley will slow Letcher down, but I think Letcher will put up three scores or so.
touchdownkentucky Wrote:I havent seen Whitley score on anyone !!!!

You haven't watched them play either, nor did they call themselves explosive.
Whitley has remained competitive in a rebuilding year. They could be very good the next couple of years.
Whitley is solid defensively, but struggles to score. Whitley wins if defense can score one on a fumble or INT.. 20- 14
Since it is at Whitley I am going to say Whitley 21 and Letcher 14
I going with Whitley County 21 to 6
E's Army Wrote:Whitley has remained competitive in a rebuilding year. They could be very good the next couple of years.

Whitley freshmen beat Corbin freshmen tonight 42-12, yes the talent in the younger classes is there for sure just hope they can keep the talented kids at Whitley.
A Red Storm is moving in. Roll Colonels!