Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6A Frederick Douglass @ 6A Henry Clay 10/19/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :worthy:

Frederick Douglass 8-0
Henry Clay 5-3

Frederick Douglass biggest win at this point.
Frederick Douglass 28 Scott County 10
Frederick Douglass 42 Madison Central 07

Henry Clay biggest win at this point.
Henry Clay 51 Scott County 27

Henry Clay 3 loses
Covington Catholic 41 Henry Clay 00
Johnson Central 33 Henry Clay 21
Southwestern 31 Henry Clay 24

:relaxing:
I doubted Douglass most of the season, but after the Scott County game I’m On the bandwagon I hope they win the 6A title.

Douglass comfortably.
FD by 10+
Jack Lambert Wrote:I doubted Douglass most of the season, but after the Scott County game I’m On the bandwagon I hope they win the 6A title.

Douglass comfortably.

Henry Clay 51 Scott County 27
Scott Co is meh.

FDU - 42
HC - 21
Henry Clay is better than they are being given credit for. 3 losses to good teams. Freddie Douglas by 7
Henry Clay by a TD in a shootout. Should be a great game but I believe it’s time for the Broncos to lose one.
This should be a shootout on the road for Frederick Douglass TongueirateSho

Frederick Douglass 49
Henry Clay 24
The Blue Devil's are one of the very few teams that can match FD's athleticism. I think they pull off the upset at home. They have a hell of a kicker and that will be the difference.
Sounds like possibly HC has lost their starting QB to an injury. Don’t know that for a fact but he certainly was a major part of their win over Scott Co.
I think Frederick Douglas wins by a couple of scores. 35-21.
Frederick Douglas 42-14. Let the horses run.
Lone Ranger Wrote:Sounds like possibly HC has lost their starting QB to an injury. Don’t know that for a fact but he certainly was a major part of their win over Scott Co.

Heard he is out for the rest of the season and if that's the case HC will lose it's hope of an upset.
Douglass in a good one 35-20.
I don't think Henry Clay can matchup with the Fayette County All-Stars. I think Freddy wins it easily.
Henry Clay qb out for the season. Broken leg vs Bryan Station.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Henry Clay qb out for the season. Broken leg vs Bryan Station.

Very unfortunate for Clay. FD by 42.
Fd 35 hc 14