Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Nicholas County @ 1A Bracken County 10/19/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:

Nicholas County 6-2
Bracken County 5-3
Nicholas County by 6
I sure hope Coach Hop watched the Berea film. That’ll be the only points he sees an opposing team score on the Polar Bears!

Coach Brausch will have the polar bears chomping at the bit!
I was on the field this morning, meditating and visualizing how hard the Polar Bears will play this week, and i am willing to bet Coach was in the locker room watching film, his mind going 1million miles an hour!

I imagine he’ll spend most of his week polishing his bling, it’s the closest Coach Hop will ever get to a state ring!

I predict Nicholas County forefeits. The bus will get into Bracken County and Coach Hop will feel it, the presence of Coach B, and tell the bus driver to TURN AROUND and go back to Carlisle!
Nicholas 35-7, unless Bobby Boucher plays for the Polar Bears Friday.
Looks like the Polar Bears are headed for a trip to Ram Land.
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:Nicholas 35-7, unless Bobby Boucher plays for the Polar Bears Friday.

Bobby Boucher doesn't play for the Polar Bears, but that Coach's green notebook doesn't have anything on the brain of Coach Brausch!

The only chance it's 35-7 is if The BlueJackets play our middle school! Even then, I take Coach Elsbernd and his talent over any BlueJackets!
Going with Upset in this one :Cheerlead

Bracken County 21
Nicholas County 20
64SUR Wrote:Going with Upset in this one :Cheerlead

Bracken County 21
Nicholas County 20

The Bluejackets have no chance! Polar Bears probably won't lose another game all year!

[Image: brausch1998.jpg]
Coach Brausch still doesn’t have a district championship shirt.
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:Coach Brausch still doesn’t have a district championship shirt.

Coach Hop only has one and it has an asterisk.

Coach Hop hasn't beaten Coach Brausch.

Coach Hop hasn't scored on Coach Brausch.

Coach Hop hasn't won a game in Brooksville since 2009.

Coach Brausch? Well, he's only the conductor of the Polar Bear Express. The train that's coming through Brooksville this Friday night, and not stopping until it gets to Commonwealth! It's only Tuesday and the whole city of Brooksville is electrified. Brooksville IGA is selling Bluejacket Donuts, because that's how many points they'll score. Brooksville Subway is serving a special Pork Tenderloin sandwich to get the energy going. The bank is closing early Friday because they're afraid the electricity will be so strong in town that the vaults will open automatically. That's the kind of power Coach Brausch has.
I'll take the Bluejackets.
Coach Hop loves when I print these posts off and show him. He was so hopped up this morning he pulled a canoe of 4H kids around Lake Carnico. Coach Braush better bring his A game or the game will get out of hand quick. Call for rain Friday, we play great in the slop, just ask Bishop Brossart.
Coach Brausch has already put the lid on the Expo. Has this game wrapped up.

[Image: dry-erase-markers-black_1024x1024.jpg?v=1520446187]
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:Coach Hop loves when I print these posts off and show him. He was so hopped up this morning he pulled a canoe of 4H kids around Lake Carnico. Coach Braush better bring his A game or the game will get out of hand quick. Call for rain Friday, we play great in the slop, just ask Bishop Brossart.

Print them off because Coach Hop doesn’t know how to use the internet?

Coach Brausch doesn’t need more motivation. He is a master motivator. During timeouts sometimes he has been known to motivate the other team to play harder to give him some competition!
MikeHonchoLives will be like some one in witness protection after Friday night, if Coach B and the Polar Express derail in Brooksville Friday Night. I’d say it is more likely that the Polar Bears will be riding the Polar Express in French Lick, Indiana that 1st weekend in December than playing in Commonwealth.
Probably not a good sign when Bracken players are going to basketball practice last night. How does coach allow that???
If players are going to basketball practice that is not a good sign at all. Polar Bears have realized that they get Paintsville or Raceland on 11/2 and neither is a good scenario for them.
[Image: 44190232_277742876404150_812246579883802...e=5C44C1EE]

The Head Honcho has spoken.

2 Years ago, the BlueJackets were devastated in Brooksville, 22-21. This year? The same story. Same Score. Dave gives them fools gold, and takes it away.

Bears.
oh please hop certainly doesn't fear bracken
cadets1988 Wrote:oh please hop certainly doesn't fear bracken

:biglmao:

Hop is still have nightmares about 2016! District Champs!!!

:rockon:
Hop does not sleep so he can not have nightmares.
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:Hop does not sleep so he can not have nightmares.

I wouldn’t sleep either if i were Hop.

I’d be up all night worried about how bad the Polar Bears are going to make me look!
Mike my friend I really hope that your boys can back up all that smack later tonight say around 730pm. LOL

you guys have a great day. Go Blue!!!
cadets1988 Wrote:Mike my friend I really hope that your boys can back up all that smack later tonight say around 730pm. LOL

you guys have a great day. Go Blue!!!

Don’t need “boys” all they need is one man.

Coach Dave Brasuch. My idol. My hero.
I’ve already decided the perfect spot in the Howard Hall Jr athletic complex for his statue to go. It’ll be bronze. I’ve been saving up my extra yard mowing money for it.
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Don’t need “boys” all they need is one man.

Coach Dave Brasuch. My idol. My hero.
I’ve already decided the perfect spot in the Howard Hall Jr athletic complex for his statue to go. It’ll be bronze. I’ve been saving up my extra yard mowing money for it.

I thought i was gonna pay for it with my t-shirt sales... but apparently “Rename it Brauschken County” is politically volatile.

Aaaaand you aren’t supposed to print t shirts with someone’s picture on them unless you ask... and “the powers that be,” don’t appreciate rogue efforts at statue building.