Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5A District 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this district is going to come down to the last district game, with a 4 way tie. Perry Co. Central, Letcher Co. Central, Whitley Co., and Harlan Co. all 2-1. North Laurel is the 5 seed.

with PCC VS Harlan Co, and LCC vs Whitley Co. Oct 19.

PCC win the district with a win, and Whitley Co win over LCC.
Harlan Co win the district with a win, and LCC win over Whitley.
LCC win the District with a win, and PCC win over Harlan Co.
Whitley Co win the district with a win, and Harlan Co win over PCC.

PCC lose was to LCC,
LCC lose was to Harlan Co.
Harlan Co lose was to Whitley Co.
Whitley Co lose was to PCC.
North could easily be right there. Lost by 8 in overtime 7 and 2. Only one bad loss by 20. They have been a little snake bit
All 4 teams have beaten NL. So the 1-1 records after that in district play are 4-0 on road and 0-4 at home.
footballfever Wrote:All 4 teams have beaten NL. So the 1-1 records after that in district play are 4-0 on road and 0-4 at home.

I think I know what you are trying to say.

Harlan Co.- won (H) NL, (@) LCC, lose to Whitley CO (H)
LCC- won (@) PCC, (H) NL, lose to Harlan Co (H)
PCC- won (@) Whitley, (@) NL, lose to LCC (H)
Whitley Co.- won (@) NL, (@) Harlan Co., lose to PCC (H)

these 4 teams, the road team won these game.
I’m pulling for Harlan county. But I could see PcC winning it. Tough running game
Hound05 Wrote:I’m pulling for Harlan county. But I could see PcC winning it. Tough running game

i am with you. I like to see PCC win it, I don't think PCC have every won there district before.
I really dont think Whitley can beat Letcher so I dont see any way PCC will win district because that has to happen.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I really dont think Whitley can beat Letcher so I dont see any way PCC will win district because that has to happen.

anything can happen, that is way they played the game.
Most didn't think Whitley could beat the Bears. Everybody in this district is capable of winning or losing against each other.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I really dont think Whitley can beat Letcher so I dont see any way PCC will win district because that has to happen.

It would shock me if Whitley doesn't win by 2 td's, defense has been balling lately and I think/hope offense breaks out a little Friday. If they do Whitley wins by double digits.
Wow, how exciting! On game night all four fan bases will be scoreboard watching as they pull for their respective teams. Looks like this is the only district in all 6 classes with this scenario. #1 through #4 seed still on the line for all four teams.
Letcher beats Whitley 26 -13 and Perry beats Harlan 38- 22 . Letcher wins district
Very weak 5A District.