Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 40 Magoffin County 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Salyersville.

Estill didn't have a problem running the ole double wing last night racking up 360 rushing yards.
good win by the engineers. still would like to see the offense change things up instead of up the middle and to the sides.
Congrats to the Engineers. They should be the 3 seed in District 7 correct? First round playofff matchup @Bell in the coming future.
Yes that is correct, another first round date with future district opponent, Bell County. Magoffin and Knott will play to see who makes the long trip to Corbin.
Strikeout King Wrote:Yes that is correct, another first round date with future district opponent, Bell County. Magoffin and Knott will play to see who makes the long trip to Corbin.
Maggofin will have a long ride there.. And even longer ride back.
Congrats to Estil County. Long ride to Log Mountain
Strikeout King Wrote:Yes that is correct, another first round date with future district opponent, Bell County. Magoffin and Knott will play to see who makes the long trip to Corbin.

No they wont, Morgan beat Magoffin and Knott. How do you figure? Powell still has to play Morgan possibly without Skidmore. Just sayin. Magoffin is out, unless they beat Breathitt at Breathitt, which aint happening. "If" Skidmore don't play, Powell/Morgan might be a ballgame.
I don’t think it really matters if Magoffin does beat Breathitt. If they do won’t Morgan and magoffin be tied in the district with Morgan holding the tie breaker over Magoffin? Or how does that work now? Anyways I don’t see Magoffin beating Breathitt at Breathitt. Magoffin is better than their record shows but it’s gonna be all bobcats in that one.
bobcatsfan Wrote:I don’t think it really matters if Magoffin does beat Breathitt. If they do won’t Morgan and magoffin be tied in the district with Morgan holding the tie breaker over Magoffin? Or how does that work now? Anyways I don’t see Magoffin beating Breathitt at Breathitt. Magoffin is better than their record shows but it’s gonna be all bobcats in that one.
Only chance of that happening is if they beat Breathitt.
F.N.L. Wrote:No they wont, Morgan beat Magoffin and Knott. How do you figure? Powell still has to play Morgan possibly without Skidmore. Just sayin. Magoffin is out, unless they beat Breathitt at Breathitt, which aint happening. "If" Skidmore don't play, Powell/Morgan might be a ballgame.

Your right. For some reason I had forgotten Morgan. I think Morgan ends up at 4. I don't think it matters if they beat powell or not because both will be at 3-2 and Powell has more out of district wins than Morgan does. Powell has 3 and Morgan has 1 out of district wins.

If Morgan beats Powell and Estill beats Knott, that makes it a 3 way tie at 3-2 for district with Estill, Morgan and Powell.....Powell would own the TB over both as they've beat Estill, and they would have more out of district wins than Morgan...so that leaves it at Morgan and Estill for 3 & 4...Estill beat Morgan and both teams have 1 out of district wins, Estill's lone out of district win, Boyd County has two out of district wins, while Morgan's out of district win, Jenkins has 0 wins, thus making Estill the 3 seed and Morgan the 4...Either way all this means for 3 & 4 seeds in this district is just an extra game...I don't see neither Estill nor Morgan beating Bell or Corbin, especially on the road.

If it indeed happens that Morgan beats Powell and Estill beats Knott that causes a 3-way TB, well a 2 way TB between Estill and Morgan, it very well could come down to the last game of the season for 3 & 4...Estill finishes with LCA and Morgan finishes with Sheldon Clark.

So If I was guessing, I'd say

1 Breathitt
2 Powell
3 Estill
4 Morgan