Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 47 Phelps 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Phelps
Ugly, but expected. I did, however, think Phelps would be able to put up a score or two against the Panthers. Congrats Pikeville. The Hornets need to just put this one behind them and keep working on getting better.
Congrats to Coach Mac and The Panthers for taking care of business and locking up Home Field throughout the playoffs. I must tip my hat to David Jones. Even though the final score didn’t show it, his team played hard the entire game and the fans over at Phelps seem to be behind him 100%. That’s a good thing to see considering the program was on life support just a couple of years ago.
Congrats Panthers.
Congratulations to the Pikeville Panthers on their win
#55PirateFan Wrote:Ugly, but expected. I did, however, think Phelps would be able to put up a score or two against the Panthers. Congrats Pikeville. The Hornets need to just put this one behind them and keep working on getting better.
Phelps never really threatened to score the whole game. Field conditions were awful (for both teams obviously), and the Panthers were rested off the Bye week. Made for a not good conditions for Phelps. But good crowd, and overall really good atmosphere. Once they have more time to really grow that field and get that grass to really start taking and getting stronger, it will be even better. Nice facilities, pretty good parking, etc. they’ve got a lot to be proud of and just need to listen to Jones and work in the off season and they will be even more competitive.
Congrats Panthers. Great job.