Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Would it be that hard....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
to actually capitalize your words when they're supposed to be?

That and use proper grammar? I understand that this is the internet and, for whatever reason, basic writing principles are ignored, but would it be at all possible to take that extra bit of effort and press the "shift" key at the beginning of every sentence?

Sorry, :mad:
I agree, its not that hard to do folks!
lolz i dont need nobody gettin on hear tellin me wut to do boi i gets enuff of that at dat dum skoo n home bro stfu Big Grin
The one that I hate is when people type in all CAPS.
Or Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word...To Me This Is Very Hard To Read.
It would be great if everyone would just take a little extra time for periods and captial letters in the appropriate place. Especially in the titles of threads. I don't know how many times I've changed "Nfl" to "NFL."

I know we have tons of high school kids and under on this site, but guys, if you wanna talk to the big boys, then you big boys grammar. Not being a hard-a** but really, it gets old.
I've been an A** about this for years...I'm glad some other folks are chiming in now.
Yeah, I hate when people type on here like they do when they text message. Text messaging is hard enough to read but on here theres no excuse. You dont get charged for typing a lot on the computer, lol...But I agree with you all on this one..
LOL just like that right there
thetribe Wrote:lolz i dont need nobody gettin on hear tellin me wut to do boi i gets enuff of that at dat dum skoo n home bro stfu Big Grin