Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 50 Fairview 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow fairview is a struggling team
I hate a running clock!! Fairview could’ve used the extra snaps against Racelands JV to get better, the Rams younger players deserve to have playing time as well! If it’s truly about football and the kids we should leave it up to them! Let this kids play cause I guarantee tgat the Fairview players stoped looking at the scoreboard early in this one and just kept playing! Let the kids play!
Congrats Raceland. I am sure Raceland showed a lot of class by keeping the score what it was. They honestly could have scored 80+ with little effort.
We are going to do that next week!
This game was like watching that white stuff collect in the corner of somebody’s mouth when they are thirsty.
Congrats to Rams.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I hate a running clock!! Fairview could’ve used the extra snaps against Racelands JV to get better, the Rams younger players deserve to have playing time as well! If it’s truly about football and the kids we should leave it up to them! Let this kids play cause I guarantee tgat the Fairview players stoped looking at the scoreboard early in this one and just kept playing! Let the kids play!

I disagree. I think the running clock is needed for games like this.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:I hate a running clock!! Fairview could’ve used the extra snaps against Racelands JV to get better, the Rams younger players deserve to have playing time as well! If it’s truly about football and the kids we should leave it up to them! Let this kids play cause I guarantee tgat the Fairview players stoped looking at the scoreboard early in this one and just kept playing! Let the kids play!
Starting to sound like thinblueline lol
Congrats Raceland
Ram toughed tonight!
As the team Doc, I am glad the running clock exists! Get the heck out of Westwood without injuries!
nekysportsfan Wrote:I disagree. I think the running clock is needed for games like this.

We should have a running clock just like we should not have 4 playoff teams from each district just so a team can drive 4 hrs to get a running clock Put on them.
Rams TCB!! RRR