Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dukes of Hazzard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone watch the dukes or like them?

Did anyone catch the marathon on CMT this weekend...I use to watch this show all the time proably because of daisy's short short's but I also liked Bo and Luke, they was always getting in trouble but could get out of trouble better than anyone....So are you all Dukes of Hazzard fans?
Watched it some when I was younger, still a fan tho I suppose, however I didn't see the marathon!

BallaBaby

I watched it, but it wasn't one of my favorite shows on tv
I wished I knew that it was on. I was used to watch the reruns all the time on when I was in high school.
I dont watch it but I think I watched a few times when I was younger...
I use to watch it all the time...I wish they would bring it back out...Has anyone watched the new movie they came out with BUrt Reyonlds as Boss Hogg i think and Willie Nelson as Uncle Jesse?....I wonder who was the nararator for Waylon Jennings?
Has it already came out?
IM not sure 4 LEAF ive seen something that says the dukes of hazzard on it where i rent but i havent looked at it I have to take some movies back today so ill go in and check and let ya know after i get home from the Pburg game...
I love the dukes of hazzard, and I got the 1 season box set on DVD, its pretty good, they need to bring it back, I used to watch it everyday after school.
4 leaf, i checked at the movie gallary tonight in prestonsburg and the DVD i was talking about was just shows of the dukes of hazzard so NO the movie hasnt came out....I cant wait til it does, JESSICA SIMPSON as DAISY ....hmmmmmm a wonderful thought just came in my mind LOL
I always loved watchin them slide across the car and then jump in the through the window....i always tried that till i feel one time and hit some go nads....lol
Supermario...Did u know how Luke slide across the car...That was a mistake....They talked about it during the marathon on CMT....Luke said he jumped on the car the first time he tried it and his foot slid out from underneath him and he said it went from that....So he had to do that everytime...So sliding across the hood was a mistake... lol
haha i had no idea. Someties i guess mistake is a good thing lol
haha i had no idea. Someties i guess mistake is a good thing lol
Yeap, it sure is a trade mark of the DUKES.....Who is or was ur fav character?....Man seriosuly when the new movie comes out You do know who is playing daisy dont you????
i dont like the show but i do like daisy duke... Wink
I loved that show.... i watched the reruns everyday. Does anyone know if hte General Lee has ever been white? one of my friends says it used to be white.
And why is Johnny Knoxville playing Bo? and Billy Bob Thornton playing Boss Hogg? Billy Bob from Varsity Blues could do it.