Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp at Harlan (10-12-18)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The undefeated Lynn Camp Wildcats travel to Harlan (3-4). Who wins??
Campers by 32. Cook with 200 plus
Lynn Camp with the win
Lynn Camp 46
Harlan 12
Campers 7-0. Most points scored in 1A. Least points given up.
E's Army Wrote:Campers 7-0. Most points scored in 1A. Least points given up.

And a weaker schedule you will never find.
This schedule has more cupcakes than I've ever seen.

All a person can do is laugh uncontrollably at this post.

Like I said before, wins don't mean a thing when you get spanked in the first or second round of playoffs because you prepared your team by playing teams Corbin's freshmen would be undefeated against.
pjdoug Wrote:All a person can do is laugh uncontrollably at this post.

Or at a school the size of Whitley Co. being as bad as they are...

Kids are playing hard, and it is something they're community can be proud of.. Don't take that away because of jealousy... I say Go Campers!!
I Rule The World Wrote:Or at a school the size of Whitley Co. being as bad as they are...

Kids are playing hard, and it is something they're community can be proud of.. Don't take that away because of jealousy... I say Go Campers!!

96 Lynn Camp (Corbin, KY) team preview trend Kentucky 1A District 7 1A 7-0 1-0 (t 1st) 1-0 -1.4 -38 18-33
WINS: #9725 Floyd Central (Langley, KY) (41-26), #10360 Clinton County (Albany, KY) (35-14), #11833 Pineville (KY) (65-26), #13086 Jackson County (McKee, KY) (35-6), #13216 Knott County Central (Hindman, KY) (54-15), #14273 Jellico (TN) (56-0), #14396 Jenkins (KY) (60-0), LOSSES: none
Please.
Win is a win. Can only beat the ones in front of you.
E's Army Wrote:Win is a win. Can only beat the ones in front of you.

Which anyone can do when they schedule Jellico and Jenkins etc...
I really don't understand all of you bashing them over their schedule. Who are they suppose to play? They are a small 1A school that has been in the process of rebuilding since Coach Harris and his staff took over. They were the worse team in the state when he took over 4 years ago. It's not their fault that they have improved quickly. These schedules are made two years in advance. You just change your schedule them when see you're gonna have a good team.
I'll take the Campers.
E's Army Wrote:Win is a win. Can only beat the ones in front of you.

Cook, much like Chuck Norris only has people behind him, they are scared to be in front of the train.
Preparing for next week showdown with Williamsburg TongueirateSho

Lynn Camp 49
Harlan 14
Killian Ledford for Harlan is an exceptional player. He will keep it interesting for a while but Campers are loaded this year.
I Rule The World Wrote:Or at a school the size of Whitley Co. being as bad as they are...

Not taking away from the kids but when administration or whoever, makes a schedule like this it hurts the kids more than it helps. They are not prepared to handle being down in the fourth or fighting thru adversity because their schedule has been so weak they haven't had to. It sure isn't jealousy but the first decent team they play in the playoffs it wouldn't shock me to see them get beat. I would much rather have a couple of losses against quality opponents than coming in unprepared and panic against one in a playoff game because I haven't been in the situation during the season. Best of luck to them and wouldn't mind if they make a nice playoff run and prove me wrong.