Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson County @ McCreary County 10/12/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you got in this one?
I'll take the raiders 28 to 26 they have played a tough schedule and should pay off with the game at home
With the way Raiders have played all year, I don't see them winning a game. Come on loose to Ft. Knox and a running clock put on by Clinton Co. Only thing they have in their favor is Home Field. I hope they win but don't see it. Jackson Co. 28-21.
Generals by 10
Taking McCreary County for some reason :Cheerlead Go Jackson County :Cheerlead that sure doesn’t sound like me. :mop: guess I’m cheering for both teams

McCreary County 21
Jackson County 20
E's Army Wrote:Generals by 10

If on the Raiders has your boy Cook. They’d run wild on the generals with him.
Cook is a difference maker
Jackson Co 30
McCreary Central 22
Don't know much about either team. I do know when we played at McCreary in past, they were always ready to play and gave us more than we wanted. I Pick McCreary at home by close score 28-26
Raiders are really struggling this year
Whoever wins gets one extra game this year. I think McCreary wins in a close one.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:With the way Raiders have played all year, I don't see them winning a game. Come on loose to Ft. Knox and a running clock put on by Clinton Co. Only thing they have in their favor is Home Field. I hope they win but don't see it. Jackson Co. 28-21.

You were wrong.:biglmao: