Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracken Co. Vs. Berea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Boy! I would not want to be the Berea Pirates this weekend!

I was thinking about it this morning, while I was on the field in Brooksville at the Glacier preparing for Friday, dreaming of Pork Tenderloin sandwiches and getting my lungs ready for how loud I am going to cheer the Bears on to victory, and it hit me. What if this is Coach Brausch testing our loyalty? He has these boys playing possum, laying low, not showing too much, not getting our boys any false confidence. And he's doing it to see which of his fans are the most loyal? Coach Brausch, it's me, and I believe! I wear a size 24 ring, and I am ready for it! He's setting it up just like a Hollywood Movie (I think John C Reilly is available to play me!), the unappreciated underdogs, led by the seasoned, expert coach, go on a tear after a regular season of playing possum, and head all the way to Kroger Field!

This man is playing 3DChess, while the rest of the district is playing Connect 4.

This Berea win will be the first in a streak that ends at Kroger field in December!

#InBrauschITrust
#LoyalPolarBear
OMG really Berea is so bad i hear that they are Lexington Middle schools are even looking to schedule them for tune up games. Bracken huge. does a score even matter.
Bracken by 24
The only thing Berea gets out of this is a pork tenderloin sandwich!

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=3795&d=1539117755]
Bears polarize Berea
I've already played this song 22 times this morning. The atmosphere is ELECTRIC in Brooksville, and the game isn't until tomorrow. My main question right now, is can I eat both of my Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches before the running clock starts?

Tomorrow night starts 8 straight wins for the Polar Bears. We'll see you in December Kroger field, Coach Brausch is taking us there!

Bears are a new force in Kentucky football. Berea be afraid. Very afraid!
Dreams crushed next week, Coach Hop and the Bluejackets, sting early and often. Coach Hop and Garrett's will probably set up a grill outside the stadium and ruin your pork tenderloin sales. Its going to be a sad weekend in Brooksville starting at kickoff next Friday.
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:I've already played this song 22 times this morning. The atmosphere is ELECTRIC in Brooksville, and the game isn't until tomorrow. My main question right now, is can I eat both of my Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches before the running clock starts?

Tomorrow night starts 8 straight wins for the Polar Bears. We'll see you in December Kroger field, Coach Brausch is taking us there!

This friends is what we call bulletin board material. Ironic the bears would poke the bear; Raceland and Paintsville I’m sure will send you their regards in the Regional final.