Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (12)Michigan @ (15)Wisconsin 10/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Wolverines take on the Badgers in a top 25 matchup. Who you got?
Wisconsin by 3.
It is 7:29 am and Meechigan still sucks.
Wolverines win a slugfest 20-17.
I live in Ann Arbor and I work at the U. I am actually working security detail Saturday night for the game. Saying that, and I know it means jack crap to anyone.

I go like this.

Michigan Def will play strong. Tends to make really stupid def penalites. It just can't help itself at all. Mettalis needs to step up huge. Not sure if Gary will play hes still hurt and has been for 2 weeks.

Now on the offense Higdon could produce a nice game but he needs other things to happen. Maybe Evans will be back, haven't heard anything yet about him this week. Harbough always does the game time thing and never says a word.

Now if Patterson throws well, which I have a feeling this will be his best game yet in the big house and the wide outs produce it will be a 31-17 kind of game.

I think peoples jones has a good game but I love watching Nico Collins. That kid is clutch. Our wide outs are strong. Gentry should be solid but McKeon is solid as well.

And our full backs carry the ball in big situations ( Mason is alot of fun to watch )

Go blue,

Can all my Kentucky brothers and sisters root blue. I got all my guys I work with sold on Our Cats. I got em talking about us. They enjoy watching UK games with me.
but make no mistake Michigan better find a way to win 2 of the 4 against Wisconsin, Penn State, MSU and Ohio State or Harbaugh is in deep trouble.
My brother usually flies up to Michigan for one game each season. He is a diehard Wolverine fan, but I have to agree with E's Army. It's 7:30 and Meechigan still sucks. GO BUCKEYES!!!
wow, attach michigan, a fan of Ohio State and that scumbag Meyer. Its all good though. I just love college football. But I happen to think Ohio State sucks. But clearly they don't. And neither does Michigan. Have a great day
cadets1988 Wrote:wow, attach michigan, a fan of Ohio State and that scumbag Meyer. Its all good though. I just love college football. But I happen to think Ohio State sucks. But clearly they don't. And neither does Michigan. Have a great day

I wasn't attacking anyone. I liked your post above. My post was posted in a joking manner, but iI can't stand Michigan and love to see them lose. A lot of us kid around on here. I hope you start posting threads on Michigan. Feel free to post in the Ohio State threads and rag on the Buckeyes. It is all in good fun.
OH im good. You feel about Michigan as I do about Louisville and Duke. I really don't hate Ohio State. I certainly won't go out my way to watch them on tv or anything. In the big 10 its Ohio State then everyone else.

Go Blue!!! Oh new weather forecast for kickoff in ann arbor Saturday night. 39 and freaking cold. I can not believe I agreed to work this freaking game. Sometimes OT is just not worth it. What the hell was I thinking.
Definitely gotta go with Michigan in this one! Wisconsin is always overrated!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Definitely gotta go with Michigan in this one! Wisconsin is always overrated!

I kind of feel the same way about Michigan.

Confusednicker:
Westside Wrote:I kind of feel the same way about Michigan.

Confusednicker:

Fair enough. We will just have to see who is more overrated out of the two.
Westside Wrote:I kind of feel the same way about Michigan.

Confusednicker:

you did see where I posted where you could buy your official Urban Liar t shirt?
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Fair enough. We will just have to see who is more overrated out of the two.
I think Michigan will win this game.

cadets1988 Wrote:you did see where I posted where you could buy your official Urban Liar t shirt?

Yes, I did.
Only root blue when they are playing Buckeyes and Irish
E's Army Wrote:Only root blue when they are playing Buckeyes and Irish

Bite your tongue.
It was a smack down. I was to busy to watch the game until the 4th quarter. But damn